Kerala PSC Job Alert Clerk and Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 177 posts Submit on or before 30 September 2020 @Keralapsc.gov.in.:
Kerala Public Service Commission welcomes applicants for the different vacancies released for 177 posts in various Departments. The process of selection will be the basis of the OMR based Written test and Online test. The application process will be Online and The Last Date for the application is 30-09-2020. More details of KPSC Latest Sarkari vacancy, upcoming Kerala Sarkari govt Jobs notices, merit list, selected list, Hall tickets, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated on this website.
Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of Kerala PSC Clerk and Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Name of the Organisation: Kerala Public Service Commission
Advertise No.: 46/2020 to 91/2020.
Total Number of vacancies:177 posts.
Application form Process: Online Mode.
Online Applications will be closed on 30-09-2020.
Vacancy Details of Kerala Sarkari Clerk and Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Payscale|
|Assistant Professor in Business Administration||09||As per UGC Scale|
|Assistant Professor(in various subjects)||29||As per UGC Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Rs 19,000-43,600/-|
|Theatre Mechanic Gr.II||04||Rs 19,000-43,600/-|
|Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper||07||Rs 13,210-22,360/-|
|Store Keeper||05||Rs 13,210-22,360/-|
|Junior Audit Assistant||01||Rs 12,070-32,830/-|
|Typist||01||Rs 11,825 – 18,575/-|
|Typist Clerk||01||Rs 8,820-15,180/-|
|Legal Assistant||02||Rs 7,480-11,910/-|
|Typist Clerk Gr.II||13||Rs 4,920 – 6,642/-|
|High School Teacher (Mathematics)
Malayalam Medium (By Transfer)
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||01||Rs 22,200 – 48,000/-|
|Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer||01||Rs 17,500 – 39,500/-|
|Assistant Professor (Materia Medica)
(Special Recruitment for Scheduled Tribes Only)
|01||Rs 15,600 -39,100 /-|
|Woman Police Constable)(Woman Police Battalion) (SR from ST only)||34||Rs 22,200-48,000/-|
|Driver -Cum- Office Attendant (LDV)
[Special Recruitment for SC/ST only]
|15||Rs 18,000 – 41,500/-|
|Seaman(ST)||01||Rs 17,500 – 39,500/-|
|Attender Grade I (ST)||02||Rs 17,000 – 37,500/|
|Lift Operator ( ST)||01||Rs 9,190-15,780/-|
|Assistant Professor in Arabic||04||UGC Scale|
|Veterinary Surgeon Gr-II||14||Rs 39,500 – 83,000/-|
|Lecturer in Violin||01||Rs 36,600 – 79,200/-|
|Lecturer in Veena||02||Rs 36,600 – 79,200/|
|Divisional Accountant||08||Rs 35,700-75,600/-|
|Caretaker (Female)||01||Rs 20,000-45,800/-|
|Junior Systems Officer||01||Rs 18,810 – 37,970 /|
|Marketing Organizer||01||Rs 6,520 – 11,745 (PR)|
Kerala PSC Job Alert Clerk and Assistant Recruitment Eligibility
- Assistant Professor in Business Administration: Candidate Should have a Postgraduate in the subject from passing the NET examination.those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
- Assistant Professor(in various subjects): Candidate Should have a Postgraduate in homeopathy in the concerned subject recognized by the Central Council of homeopathy.
- Assistant: Candidate Should have Graduated in Law from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by the Government of India.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate Should have Graduated from a recognized University and PGDCA/DCA from a Government recognized Institution.
- Theatre Mechanic Gr.II: Candidate should have Pass in Form III or standard VII (New)qualification Two years experience in handling Theatre.
- Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper, Store Keeper: Candidate Should have Graduated in B.Com from a recognized University.
- Junior Audit Assistant: Candidate should Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University and 2 years of experience in the Accounts Department.
- Typist: Candidate should pass in SSCL and Typewriting Malayalam, English (Lower) in KGTE certificate in MS Office, and DTP from a recognized institution.
- Typist Clerk: Candidate should have passed in Plus Two Typewriting and Word Processing English, Malayalam (Higher).
- Legal Assistant: Candidate should Graduate in Law of a recognized University and 2 years Experience in the Bar Council as an Advocate.
- Typist Clerk Gr.II: Candidate Should Graduate in any discipline with Typewriting English (KGTE) Higher or Diploma in Commercial Practice.
- High School Teacher (Mathematics) Malayalam Medium: Candidate should Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics as Main Subject and B.Ed/B.T in the concerned subjects conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala and Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Candidate should have Passed in SSLC and Nursing Certificates from Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should be registered with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer: Candidate must pass in Standard VII and have a Certificate in National Carpentry Trade.
- Assistant Professor (Materia Medica) (Special Recruitment for Scheduled Tribes Only): Candidate Should have Post Graduate in homeopathy in Materia Medica recognized by the Central Council of homeopathy Act 1973 (Central Act 59 of 1973) and Permanent registration with Travancore- Cochin Medical Council.
- Woman Police Constable) (Woman Police Battalion) (SR from ST only): Candidate should have an Intermediate(HSE) examination.
- Driver -Cum- Office Attendant (LDV) [Special Recruitment for SC/ST only]: Candidate should pass in Standard VII/III Forum and Must have 3 years standing to drive Light Motor vehicle, valid Driving Licence.
- Seaman(ST): Candidate should have pass VIII standard and Proficiency in boat pulling, knots, splices, and rigging, handling single-cylinder motorboats, anchor work, and swimming.
- Attender Grade II(ST only): Candidate should Pass in SSLC and Three years experience in handling Government homeopathy Hospital/Dispensary run by an “A Class” Registered Homoeo Medical Practitioner.
- Lift Operator (ST only): Candidate should Pass in SSLC and six months Experience in Their Relevant Field.
- Assistant Professor in Arabic: Candidate should have post-graduate in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks and a good academic record and Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC.
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II: Candidate should have Graduated in Veterinary Science and Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council as envisaged in the Indian Veterinary Council Act., 1984 ( Central Act of 52 of 1984).
- Lecturer in Violin & Veena: Candidate should have Post graduation in I or II Class in Violin from any statutory “University and Deemed Universities recognized by the UGC”.
- Divisional Accountant: Candidate should have graduation in the least a Second Class.
- Caretaker (Female): Candidate must be Passed in PDC or Plus Two and one year experience as a caregiver in any of the child care institutions recognized by the Kerala State Orphanage Control Board under the Social welfare Department.
- Junior Systems Officer: Candidate should have graduation in BCA/ Degree in Mathematics/ Commerce/ Physics/ Statistics with Diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science/Technology/ MCA and Must have 3 years regular service in any cadre in the Member Society affiliated to the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
- Marketing Organizer: Candidate should have graduation in B.Com / BBA / BBM / B.Sc.(Co-op. And Banking)from a recognized University.
Age Limit for KPSC Job Alert
As per the Notification The upper age limit for different posts the candidate must have between 18 years to not exceed 50 years of age. therefore, those candidates who are Apply for this recruitment must read the age limit in the given KPSC notification 2020.
Clerk and Assistant Notification Selection Process
The process of Selection of Various posts in Kerala PSC on the basis of OMR based Written test and Online test. writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile.
Kerala Sarkari Govt Jobs 2020 Application Fee
There is NO APPLICATION FEE for the Recruitment of KPSC.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Clerk and Assistant Online Form
- Before applying for the post Candidate must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Candidates who are registered can apply by Sign in to your profile using your user ID and password.
- Then press the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the notification tab to apply for the eligible post.
- Fill all necessary Educational and Academic Information along with personal Details.
- After upload, the latest Photograph and Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed at the bottom of PhotoGraph.
- finally, submit the Online form after rechecking details. Candidates shall take a printout of the application for further reference.
Key Dates for KPSC Clerk and Assistant Notification
Recruitment of Clerk and other posts the online Application form is Start on 27 August 2020.
Submission of Online Applications for Kerala PSC Recruitment for Clerk and other posts will be Closed on 30 September 2020.
KPSC Application Links
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Clerk and Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Kerala PSC Job Alert Notification|
|The Official Web Site Kerala Public Service Commission|