Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: The Kerala High Court will conduct the Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2020 for the selection of the vacancies of Munsiff-Magistrate. These 55 Munsiff-Magistrate vacancies are assigned to the High court of Kerala notification. These posts are issued with Recruitment No. 10546/2020. The candidate can apply online from 02-07-2020.
The number of Vacancies which are announced by the Kerala High court Recruitment 2020 will be 55 in respect of all the categories of posts. Applicants who are searching for the Kerala High court jobs can grab this chance of an opportunity to start a new career with a high salary of pay.
The detailed recruitment process of the Kerala High court Recruitment 2020 is available on the official website. Applicants, You’ll find information here about all vacancies & other information such as qualifications, age limit, submission process, fee, and applications. Applicants can have a daily look at our site (www. vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of Kerala High Court Recruitment.
Vacancy Details of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
The details of the vacancy as provided in the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 are as follows.
- The Total no.of vacancies are 55. These posts are assigned to the High court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate as stated in the High Court of Kerala recruitment.
- candidates who are applying for this job can check category wise details in the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in Kerala High Court Jobs may use the following details to check their eligibility.
Educational Qualification of Munsiff Magistrate Jobs in Kerala High Court
Candidates will have a law degree approved as an advocate by the Indian Bar Council.
Age Limit Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
The eligible candidates those who are applying for this job The age limit should be 35 years.
The age relaxation is applicable as per govt.rule.
Pay Scale Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Salary details of Munsiff Magistrate Jobs in Kerala High Court
The monthly salary for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate is Rs.27,700-44,700/-
Selection Process Kerala High Court Recruitment
The selection process is based on the
Stage – I: written examination (Preliminary & Main Examination)
Stage – II: Viva-Voice.
Written Examination: The written exam will include 4 papers with 100 marks each and a total of 400 marks.
Viva-Voice: Maximum viva-voice marks shall be 50.those candidates who have been selected for written examination shall be invited to Viva-Voice.
For more information on the selection process, please refer to the official notification.
Application Process Kerala High Court Recruitment
Application Fee of Munsiff Magistrate Jobs in Kerala High Court
- All others (even if the application for normal and NCA vacancies) – 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Unemployed Persons with Disability – Nil.
How to Apply for Munsiff Magistrate Jobs in Kerala High Court
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only Online through the Official website of Kerala High Court
- The online application process has two parts STEP-I and STEP-II.
STEP-I: This is the first part of the registration of new applicants. In this Candidates need to Register to the portal with their Basic credentials of Email id and Phone Number.
STEP-II: candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature, the applicant should mention all the detailed information for the post to which they are applying.
- Candidate should fill the application clearly & check it once before the final submission.
- The online application form is common for the NCA Recruitments and Regular Recruitments.
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment
- Starting Date of step-I and step-II process and remittance application fee through online mode is 02-07-2020.
- The date of closure of the step-I process is22-07-2020.
- The date of closure of the step-II process and remittance of application fee through online and downloading of challan for offline payment is 27-07-2020.
- The date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode is 29-07-2020.
- The last date of application fee through offline mode:05-08-2020.
Important Links for Kerala High Court Recruitment
Click Here for Kerala High Court Recruitment Official Notification
Click here for Kerala High Court Recruitment Official Web site
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com