Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: India Post Ministry of Communication recently published the recruitment Notification for the Karnataka Postal Circle jobs for Branch Post Master (BPM) vacancy, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak on or before 21-12-2020.
Applicants holding the requisite qualification will be eligible to apply for 2443 post office vacancies in Karnataka. Applicants should have high school standards such as the class 10th and the age group must be between 18 and 40 years of age. Contenders must pay the required fee and make the payment online.
The Karnataka Post Office will hire candidates on a merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates can be elected anywhere in the state of Karnataka. More info on Postal Jobs in Karnataka 2021, upcoming Karnataka Postal Jobs Notification 2020 once check Eligibility Criteria, qualification, age limit, and Complete Details given below. Applicants interested in applying for the Karnataka Postal Circle Job Alert for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy may apply from 21-12-2020 to 20-01-2021 onwards.
Details about Post Office jobs in Karnataka
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of the post||Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||2443 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-01-2021|
Postal Circle Vacancy in Karnataka
Karnataka Postal Circle received the most recent Notification of the Branch Post Master (BPM), Asst. Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 to fill 2443 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Applicants should have passed in Secondary School Examination in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020
Salary for Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021 Notificaton
Selected aspirants will receive the salary for the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25-06-2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Selection Process for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2021
- Selection will be made based on the automatic merit list created by the rules based on the online applications submitted by the candidates.
- No weighting will be provided for higher educational qualifications. Only the marks obtained in the 10th standard of the accepted boards, aggregated to a percentage of the precision of 4 decimal places, will be the criterion for finalizing the list.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Mode of the payment: Through online (Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking)
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male applicants are required to pay the Application fee is Rs. 100/-
- There is no Application Fee for Female candidates and SC/ ST candidates & PwD Candidates.
How to Apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- The eligible applicant must follow the below steps for submitting the Karnataka postal circle Online application 2021
- Applicants should register themselves for the GDC recruitment.
- Fill out the application form with the basic details and educational details of applicants.
- Upload the relevant documents along with Photograph and signature.
- Choose the preference of the posts and make the payment using the allowed payment methods.
- Print the submitted Application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of the application fee from 21-12-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration and Application on 20-01-2021.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021 Apply Links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link for Karnataka Postal Circle Notification|
|The Official Web Site of Karnataka Postal|