Karnataka Anganwadi Worker / Helper Recruitment in Dakshina Kannada District: WCD Kannada has advertised new recruitment with the aim of hiring creative and talented aspirants for filling up 76 posts in various fields. Karnataka Department Women and Child Development (WCD Karnataka) has invited qualified and interested candidates to fill up their applications through Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Portal @ https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
Job seekers looking for a career in the government of Dakshina Kannada can use this opportunity. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for this notification can apply online from 01-07-2020. For More details of Karnataka Anganwadi Worker / Helper vacancy, upcoming Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website. For more Job updates on Dakshina Kannada Recruitment please visit our website (VijethaJobs. com) daily.
Vacancy Details of Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020
The vacancy details of WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs are as follows.
- 10 vacancies for the discipline of Anganwadi Worker.
- 66 vacancies for the discipline of Anganwadi Helper.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2020
Qualification for Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/Helper
The Educational Qualifications for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper in WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs will be as follows.
Anganwadi Worker: The candidates must eligible in SSLC(secondary school leaving certificate).
Anganwadi Helper: The candidates must be passed in the 4th class and 9th class.
Age Limit for Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/Helper Jobs
- The minimum age limit of all eligible candidates should be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of all eligible candidates should be 35 years.
Pay Scale(salary) Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/Helper
- For the post of Anganwadi Worker monthly salary is RS 10000/-
- For the post of Anganwadi Helper monthly salary is RS 5000/-
Selection Process WCD Recruitment 2020
The Selection Process will be as per the written test/interview.
Application Process Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020
There is No Application Fee for WCD Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must visit the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. for the online application.
- Find the home page and open the Notification.
- Read clearly the notification and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- All the essential details of an online application process must be met by eligible applicants.
- Finally, submit your application online before the last day in rush of applications.
Important Dates for Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020
The starting date of the online application is 01-07-2020.
The last date of the online application is 30-07-2020.
Important Links for Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020
Click Here for Official Notification of WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com