JoSSA Counselling 2020 Dates:
- JEE Advanced 2020 results were declared on the main website jeeadv.ac.in by (IIT) Delhi on 5 October.
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority conducts JEE Advanced counselling and it will give seat allocation.
- And this registration process will begin on October 6. Before registration, applicants should verify the JEE Advanced eligibility requirements.
- JoSAA counselling is carried out as a centralised process of online admission.
- JEE Advanced 2020’s counselling and seat allocation result shall be declared online. counselling and seat allotment will take place in a total of 7 rounds.
Important Dates for JEE Advanced 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
- JoSAA registration begins-6th October 2020
- Last date of registration process & choice filling option for JoSAA counselling –15th October 2020
- Online round 1 reporting date –17th to 19th October 2020
- Vacant seats showed in 1st round and 2nd round for seat allocation –21st October 2020
- Online round 2 reporting date –22nd to 23rd October 2020
- Withdrawal of seats-22nd to 24th October 2020
- Vacant seats showed in 2nd round and 3rd round for seat allocation –26th October 2020
- Online round 3 reporting date –27th to 28th October 2020
- Withdrawal of seats-27nd to 29th October 2020
- Vacant seats showed in 3rd round and 4th round for seat allocation –30th October 2020
- Online round 4 reporting date –31st October to 1st November 2020
- Withdrawal of seats-31st October to 2nd November 2020
- Vacant seats showed in 4th round and 5th round for seat allocation – 3rd November 2020
- Online round 5 reporting date –4th to 5th November 2020
- Seat Confirmation Decision for Round 5-6th November 2020
- Vacant seats showed in 5th round and 6th round for seat allocation –7th November 2020
- Online reporting & last round for IITs-8th November 2020
List of the Documents needed for Verification on JEE Advanced counselling 2020 date
- Letter of seat Allotment
- JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card allowed
- Evidence of date of birth: Class X / HSC / Any other certificate as confirmation of the date of birth
- And the Photo Identity Card
- Class XII / SSC / Equivalent examination mark sheet and passing certificate
- Proof of payment of the seat acceptance fee
- Two photos in passport size
- Certificate in grade (OBC (NCL)/ST / SC / PwD / DS) from the relevant authority
- Medical Test Report duly conducted
- For foreign nationals: Approved photocopying of the passport with name, photo & nationality
Important Links for JEE Advanced 2020- JoSSA Counselling 2020
|👉 Direct Counselling schedule of JEE Advanced 2020|
|👉The Official Web Site Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2020|