Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020-Civilian Dental Surgeon Jobs Apply Online: Hello…Job aspirants who are looking for recruitment in the Join Indian Army here is a great opportunity to grab the jobs of civilian Dental Surgeons through the Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps. These applications are invited by the Indian Army from all over India. All eligible applicants can apply for the Indian Army Jobs in online mode only by using the official website of the Indian Army. Applications can begin in online from the date of 19-06-2020. Applicants who are seeking the Indian Army jobs can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 30-07-2020.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of civilian Dental Surgeons of 43 vacancies, with all the necessary qualifications are eligible to apply for these jobs. For all the details about the recruitment like selection process, educational qualifications, eligibility, vacancies, etc… are given below. For more updates on the jobs of the Indian army please visit our website(www.vijethajobs.com) regularly.
Vacancy Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
There are 43 vacancies that are available for the civilian Dental Surgeons through Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
The following are the qualifications that are needed for the post of civilian Dental Surgeons in the Army Dental Corps.
- The applicants must have a BDS degree with minimum 55% marks/a degree of MDS from an Institute recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- The candidate should be completed 1-year Rotatory Internship, which is mandatory by DCI, to the crucial date of 31 Mar 2020.
- The applicant must have a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI which will be valid up to 31 Dec 2020.
Age Limit for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
The applicant’s age must not be above the age of 45 years as on 31 Dec 2020.
Pay Scale for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- The selected applicants will be paid in the scale of Level – 10 which amounts Rs 61,300-1,93,900
- All the other allowances will be applicable as per the rules of the Indian Army.
Selection Process of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the score obtained by the candidate in NEET-MDS 2020.
- For the shortlisted applicants, an interview will be conducted by the Selection Board, in New Delhi.
Application Process of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- All the candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 200/- online while submitting the application.
- There is no exemption to any category of caste in payment of Application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the Indian Army and enroll themselves as a new registration. For your necessity, it was provided an important link below of this article.
- A Login id & Password will be generated from the official website of the Indian army.
- With these credentials, now you can apply to the post of civilian Dental Surgeons in the Army Dental Corps by providing information & attach necessary documents.
Important Dates for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Important Links for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Click Here for ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com