IREL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice Vacancies: IREL has issued a notification in which the authorities are interested in hiring candidates for the various posts like trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice(Electrical) on contract basis There are 21 posts that must be filled with dynamic and vigorous candidates. Candidates who are interested in the IREL recruitment jobs may start the prescribed application from 06-07-2020 to 05-08-2020.
Applicants participating in the recruitment must verify that they are eligible for this post in the given notification. You can find all the specific information below for eligibility. We have provided information on the vacancy, education, experience, age limit, application fee, salary, application process, etc in the following sections.
Vacancy Details of IREL Recruitment
The number of Vacancies which are announced by the IREL will be 21 posts in respect of all the categories.
The vacancy details of Trade Apprentices are 17 posts.
The vacancy details of Graduate Apprentice are 03 posts.
The vacancy details of Technician Apprentice (Electrical) is 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Recruitment
The Educational Qualifications for the recruitment of different IREL posts are as follows.
- Fitter: The candidate should be passed in the ITI Fitter trade.
- Electrician: The candidate must be Passed in ITI Electrician trade.
- Mechanic(Motor Vehicle): The candidate should be passed in ITI Mechanic (M V)trade.
- PASAA/COPA: The candidate must be passed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant trade.
- Welder: The candidate who is applying for the welder should be Passed in ITI Welder trade.
- Graduate Apprentice(Mechanical): The candidate who is applying for the Graduate Apprentice(Mechanical) should be a graduate in B.E (Mechanical).
- Graduate Apprentice(Electrical): The candidate who is applying for the Graduate Apprentice(Electrical) should be a graduate in B.E (Electrical & Electronics).
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical): The candidate should be a graduate in Diploma (Electrical &Electronics).
The candidate should be considered in the regular mode of qualification. and other modes of Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
The eligibility candidates applying for the IREL, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The age relaxation of the SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- The age relaxation of the OBC (NCL) candidates is 3 years.
- The age relaxation of the PWD candidates is 10 years.
Pay Scale (salary) for IREL Recruitment
The candidate who is selected for the IREL Recruitment will be as prescribed under the IREL rules.
Selection Process for IREL Recruitment
The applicant will be selected based on the merit list marks scored in specified educational qualification, and Medical Fitness by IREL (India)Limited’s by Medical Officer.
In further information about the selection process to check the official notification.
Application Process for IREL Recruitment
The eligible candidates who are applying for this IREL recruitment the application fee is mentioned by the official notifications.
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment
- The interested eligible candidate must be registered in the given portal websites http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in, and http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates Without registration in these web portals, applications will not be approved.
- Applicants will submit self-certified photocopies, educational certificates along with their applications.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this post, as preferably typewritten in A4 paper in the application form and The external cover should be superseded
- “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO.IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01”.
- candidate should fill the application form along attach the passport size photos, and required documents to be sent to this address:
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Important Dates for IREL Recruitment
The posted date of notification is 06-07-2020.
The last date submission of the application form is 05-08-2020.
Important Links for IREL Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com