Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 – ACIO, JIO, Accountant Vacancy notification: It is a great opportunity for the aspirants who want to settle their life in the department of Intelligence Bureau which works under the Ministry of Defence. The HR wing of the Intelligence Bureau has given out a notification No. 1/Estt (G-3)/2020(Cir)-899 of 292 vacancies by the process of Deputation/Absorption in which it consists of various categories of posts.
Interested applicants should read all the information below and validate whether they are qualified. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for Intelligence Bureau Jobs offline only. Applicants can send their application form in a prescribed format as given in the official notification from 11 June 2020. The last date for submission of the applications to the given address for the Intelligence Bureau is 11 August 2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible. Aspirants are eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau from 11 June 2020.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for Intelligence Bureau jobs offline only by using the application format which is given in the official notification. The Intelligence Bureau notification link access has been provided below.
Candidates involved in the Intelligence Bureau for various posts of different specializations should read all the following information and refer to the relevant announcement as well as the official notice. The link to the Intelligence Bureau notification was given below. The Intelligence Bureau Applying offline application format for the applicants was provided below. Fill the application format and apply it according to the following steps. If the applicant needs more information regarding the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, they may use the direct link given to navigate the official website. Applicants are asked to immediately start reading the following information for details on eligibility, pay, application fee, application procedure, notification, etc..
Vacancies Details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
As told by the Intelligence Bureau, the total number of vacancies is 292 which consists of various disciplines of specialization and experience. The following is category wise post vacancy information which is given below.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
|Library & Information Officer||1|
|Security Officer (Technical)||6|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||10|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||55|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||1|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||26|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||12|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||12|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||15|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||24|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
The Qualifications that are needed for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for each category of the post with different specialization will be varying with each department that belongs to the Intelligence Bureau. For the detailed Educational Qualification and experience in the relevant field please visit the official notification given by the Intelligence Bureau and the official website of the Intelligence Bureau. You can also check the link given below of this article.
Age Limit of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
The age limit for each category for the various posts with different specialization will be varying. For the detailed Upper Age Limit & Age Relaxation for the various categories of applications please visit the notification and the official website of the Intelligence Bureau. You can also check the link given below of this article.
Pay Scale(Salary) for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
The salary paid for each category of various posts with different specialization will be varying with each category that belongs to Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. For the detailed pay scale and allowances given for different posts by various departments under Intelligence Bureau Recruitment please visit the notification and the official website of the Intelligence Bureau. You can also check the link given below of this article.
Selection Process of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
The selection process for the various posts with different specialization will be varying with each other post in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment as mentioned in their official notification.
- The first stage will be of shortlisting of all the applications with regard to the information provided by the applicant.
- Further, it is followed either by a written test/Interview/Skill test anyone or a combination of these with respect to their specialization.
- For the detailed selection process of the individual posts please visit the official notification.
- Applicants who will full-fill all the criteria which are given by the Intelligence Bureau will only get shortlisted and they will be called for further rounds of selection.
- The applicant selected for these posts will be on a deputation basis for the applicants who are already working in the Government sector. The rules and regulations will be of the order DoPT OM No.6/08/ 09(Estt)(Pay-ll) dated 17.6.2010 which is issued by Intelligence Bureau.
Application Process of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply Offline by using the application format given by the Intelligence Bureau. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information in it. As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and Intelligence Bureau will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with accurate information shall be entertained by the authorities of the Intelligence Bureau.
- The applicants who are applying for these posts and who were already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary, required to inform in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- The Applications of complete in all respect duly forwarded through proper channel only will be entertained.
- The applicants with all the supporting documents should submit to the following address on or before 11 August 2020
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi-21.
Application Fee of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
There is No Examination Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of any post in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
Important Dates for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of offline application: 11 June 2020
Last Date to reach the application to the address given in the notification: 11 August 2020
Important Links for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com