Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2020 Scientific Assistant online application form & notification download: Indian Statistical Institute has advertised new recruitment with the aim of hiring eligible aspirants for the vacancies of Scientific Assistant A jobs. The Indian Statistical Institute released new job notification ADVERTISEMENT NO – REC-6/2020-3 for filling up 19 vacancies. Interested aspirants with required qualification can apply for the vacancies in official website only through online. Applicants who are searching for jobs in this organization can grab this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 31/07/2020.
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) is a public research university recognized as an institute of national importance in the Indian Parliament Act of 1959. The Institute grew out of the Statistical Laboratory established by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in the College of Presidencies, Kolkata. Founded in 1931, this Indian university is one of the oldest and most prominent statistics-oriented institutions, and its early success led to its adoption as a model for Gertrude Mary Cox’s first US Institute of Statistics founded at the Research Triangle, North Carolina.
Aspirants may visit https://web.isical.ac.in/ on the Website to get more details about this Scientific Assistant A. Here you will get information of Scientific Assistant A & Other details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep an eye on our website i.e vijethajobs.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details Of Indian Statistical Institute Scientific Assistant Job
|SI.NO.||Post Name||Specialization||No.Of Vacancies|
|1||Scientific Assistant A||Agriculture||01|
|2||Scientific Assistant A||Library Science||01|
|3||Scientific Assistant A||Computer Science||13|
|4||Scientific Assistant A||Biological Sciences||01|
|5||Scientific Assistant A||Physics||01|
|6||Scientific Assistant A||Economics||01|
|7||Scientific Assistant A||Geology||01|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have qualified with Master’s degree in the relevant field ((10 + 2 + 3 + 2)/(10 + 2 + 4 + 2)) or equivalent; Honors in relevant fields ((10 + 2 + 3)/(10 + 2 + 4)) with two years ‘ experience in related fields; OR Bachelor’s degree ((10 + 2 + 3)/(10 + 2 + 4) & Diploma in related fields with two years ‘ experience; orHigher secondary education (10 + 2) and three years of experience in related fields Certificate lasting at least three years; other comparable degree or certification from a recognised university with appropriate experience in related fields.
Age Limit :
- Candidates with a maximum age of 35 Years are eligible for the ISI Scientific Assistant Jobs 2020 application.
Pay Scale and Selection Process Of Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
- Scientific Assistant Salary Scale: Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400/- at Pay Level 6 (7th Pay Commission) plus other qualifying allowances in compliance with Central Government requirements.
- The selection process will be conducted through an online test and a Skill test. There will be two sections (Sections A and B) in the online test-Section A will include 15 questions, while Section B will contain 35 questions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the ability test depending on on the online test.
Application Process Of Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
Application Fee :
- The applicants are expected to pay a non-refundable Rs 800 application fee via online mode plus a non-refundable Rs 200 processing fee.
- SC / ST / PwBD and female candidates are exempt from the application fee but must pay the processing fee.
How to Apply For Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
- Eligible applicants can visit the official website @ isical.ac.in.
- After that, select the related post and click the Online Apply link.
- Fill out the Application Form with the correct information without hesitation.
- Upload a Predetermined format of your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode indicated.
- Click the Return button.
- Check your details, and submit your final submission.
- Take an out of print.
Important Dates For Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
Scientific Assistant Registration Start Date: 22-06-2020.
Scientific Assistant Registration Last Date: 31-7-2020.
Important Links For Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com