Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Job Alert 2020: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs Recruitment 2021 Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites the 20 applicants for Marketing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Driver post by Direct recruitment.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal for the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Vacancy 2021. Aspirants must have At least 27 years of age. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years. Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview. The selected candidates will be hired under the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission. they will be admitted on level 1 to 7 pay scales under the Company rules. Candidates should apply for the online applications that started on 26-12-2020 and closing on the date of Applications within 45 days of Advertisement.
Further details on Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Notification 2021 in Ghaziabad such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details about Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Job Alert 2021
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Name of the Board||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
|Job posting information||Direct Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||20 posts|
|Selection Process||written test/interview|
|Posting Date of Notification||26-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||within 45 days of Advertisement|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of Indian Pharmacopoeia Notification 2021
|Nomenclature of the post||No. of posts||Payscale as per 7th CPC|
|Marketing Assistant||01||Pay Matrix Level 07|
|Scientific Assistant||05||Pay Matrix Level 06|
|Administrative Assistant||04||Pay Matrix Level 05|
|Laboratory Attendant||09||Pay Matrix Level 01|
|Driver||01||Pay Matrix Level 02|
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Jobs Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Marketing Assistant: Applicant should have post-graduate/graduate in Business Management/ Diploma in Marketing Management of a recognized University/Institution with One Year experience in marketing preferably of publications in a Government office or a public body or a commercial organization of repute.
- Scientific Assistant: Post Graduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Bio-chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Microbiology/diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) from a recognized University and One year experience in Chemical/Physio-chemical testing and analysis of drugs in drugs testing laboratory under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules
- Administrative Assistant: Aspirant should have graduated from a recognized University or Institution with One year of experience in Personnel and General Administration work and must Knowledge of Computer operations with proficiency in MS office.
- Laboratory Attendant: Aspirant must hold Diploma in Pharmacy/I.Sc with one-year working experience in drug testing/allied laboratory.
- Driver: Applicants should have passed in the 8th Standard and Possession of valid driving license for Light Motor vehicles.
Age Limit for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh
The age limit for Marketing Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Driver is 30 years, 35 years for Scientific Assistant, and 27 years for Laboratory Attendant post.
How to apply for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Job Alert 2020
The Selection process of Recruitment is based on a written test/interview.
Eligible applicants apply for that recruitment they giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted should be the envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of _______________”.to the below address within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
To The Administrative Officer (I/c),
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002.
- The Notification was released on 26-12-2020.
- The last date for submission of applications within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Jobs Online Application Form
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has been constituted as an autonomous entity under the auspices of the Government of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Of India, primarily to periodically update the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing a new edition and its addendum, the Indian National Type, and performing other relevant tasks, such as providing Reference Substances to stakeholders and conducting skills development programs. The Commission also serves as National Coordination Centers (NCC) for India’s Pharmacovigilance Program (PVPI) and India’s Materiovigilance Program (MvPI) to ensure the safety of drugs and medical devices in the country.