IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online oag.iitk.ac.in : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has announced the recruitment notice for Assistant Registrar, Junior Technician & Other Vacancies. Eligible applicants who are interested in the specifics of the vacancy and have met all eligibility criteria may read the online notice & application. The interested applicants can fill the online application on or before 12-07-2020.
Vacancies Details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment
As told by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, the total number of vacancies is 21 which consists of various Posts. The following category wise post vacancy information is described based on IIT Kanpur Notification.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Registrar (Liaison & Hospitality)||1|
|3||Career Development Officer||1|
|5||Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations)||1|
|6||Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality)||1|
|7||Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office)||1|
|8||Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility)||2|
|9||Physical Training Instructor||4|
|13||Driver Gr. II||1|
Eligibility Details of IIT Kanpur Notification
Educational Qualifications of IIT Kanpur Recruitment
- Assistant Registrar (Liaison & Hospitality): Master’s degree with at least 55% of the points, or its corresponding degree of ‘B’ in the seven-point UGC scale and also with a good academic record. The Candidate should possess a maximum of 8 years of experience.
- Student Counselor: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology With first class.
- Career Development Officer: Master’s degree with marks of at least 55 points, or its corresponding grade of B in UGC seven-point scale Strong academic record continuous. The Candidate should possess a maximum of 8 years of experience.
- Catering Manager: Bachelor’s degree with 05 years of related experience with Diploma in Catering/ Hotel Management.
- Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations): Any Master’s degree with 05 years of relevant experience, OR Any Bachelor’s degree with 07 years of relevant experience. The Candidate should have an awareness of office processes, laws, secretarial methods, and computer applications.
- Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality): Any Master’s degree with 05 years of relevant experience, OR Any Bachelor’s degree with 07 years of relevant experience. The Candidate should have Knowledge of bureau procedures, rules, applications for computers, and secretarial practices.
- Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office): Any Master’s degree with 05 years of relevant experience, OR Any Bachelor’s degree with 07 years of relevant experience. The Candidate should have an awareness of office processes, laws, computer applications, and the experience of secretarial work.
- Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility) : M.Sc. in Physics/ B.Tech./ B.E. in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering, OR B.Sc. in Physics with 02 years of relevant experience, OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering from respective State Board with 03 years relevant experience, OR ITI in Electrical with 05 years relevant experience.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelor’s degree in physical education from respectable institutions like NIS Patiala/NSSC Bangalore / NSEC Kolkata / LNCPE Thiruvananthapuram and 04 years postgraduate degree related coaching experience OR master’s degree in Physical Education (two-year course) with postgraduate degree 04 Years of practical experience in Coaching
- Junior Engineer: Degree in electrical engineering + 01 years of relevant experience, OR 03 years diploma in Electrical Engineering with 03 years field experience. The Candidate should have Knowledge of applications in computing.
- Junior Technician: Diploma in Mechanical / Aerospace / Instrumentation & Controls Technologies of minimum 03 years Engineering from recognized Institute OR ITI in Machinist / Mechanical Instrument / Electronics Trade from a recognized Institute, with experience of 03 years. The Candidate should have Knowledge of applications in computing.
- Junior Assistant: A Bachelor’s degree in computer technology experience.
- Driver Gr. II: The candidate should have passed Sr. Secondary (10+2) pass with the Driving license of both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 3 years of driving and maintenance experience, OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with a license for both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 2 years of relevant experience OR 8th standard pass with (i) 10 years experience in driving heavy and light vehicles in a Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/ Private Institute and firms of repute, (ii) should possess a driving license for heavy and light vehicles
Age Limit Of IIT Kanpur Recruitment :
The Age Limit for IIT Kanpur Notification each post will be different from each category of Post as listed below
|SI.Nos. 1 to 3||Age not less than as 21 years and not more than as 45 years|
|SI.Nos. 4 to 10||Age not less than as 21 years and not more than as 35 years|
|SI.Nos. 11 to 13||Age not below as 21 years and not above as 30 years|
Age Relaxation provided by IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
- The Age Relaxation will be as per Government Rules.
- But for the Project Employees working in IIT Kanpur will be as per the Office Order No. DIR/IITK/2019/ OO-73 dated July 04th, 2019.
Selection Process of IIT Kanpur Notification
The Selection Process of IIT Kanpur Recruitment will be as follows for all the posts which are mentioned in the notification.
- Written test and interview for the posts of Sl.No 1 to 3
- Written test and skill test/job oriented practical test and any other mode of selection as per the rules for the rest of the posts.
Call letters to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through email only. No other mode of communication will be adopted, so before filling the application form, candidates are required to have at least one working email which will be used during the entire selection process.
Payscale (Salary) for IIT Kanpur Recruitment
The Salary for the posts given in the IIT Kanpur notification will be varying for each post. The detailed information regarding the salary is as follows.
Level – 10 (Rs. 56100-177500) of salary will be paid to
- Assistant Registrar -Liaison & Hospitality
- Students Counselor
- Career Development Officer
Level – 6 (Rs. 35400-112400) of salary will be paid to
- Catering Manager
- Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations)
- Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality)
- Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office)
- Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility)
- Physical Training Instructor
- Junior Engineer
Level – 3 (Rs. 21700-69100) of salary will be paid to
- Junior Technician
- Junior Assistant
- Driver Gr. II
Application Process of IIT Kanpur Recruitment
- Before starting the Online Application once read IIT Kanpur Notification completely.
- All the Eligible candidates can apply for one or more posts online by visiting the official Website of the Institute.
- The online application can be filled only up to 5:00 p.m. on July 12, 2020.
- Candidates are informed to fill the information carefully in the online application form. Institute will neither be responsible for any wrong information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections by the candidate(s).
- The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible for the information filled in the online application form. No change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications/ partially filled application/ application without supporting documents will summarily be rejected.
- The Institute has the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the necessary selection process based on higher parameters over and above the essential qualification. Fulfillment of qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for the selection process.
Application Fee for IIT Kanpur Recruitment :
The Examination Fee for the posts given in the IIT Kanpur notification will be varying for each post. The detailed information regarding the Examination Fee is as follows.
For the posts of Sl.No. 1 to 3 is Rs. 500/-
For the posts of Sl.No. 4 to 13 is Rs. 250/-
The above-mentioned Examination fee is only for the candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category only. Candidates belonging to the category of SC/ ST/PwD and females are not required to pay the application fees.
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Notification
The Online Application will start from 13-6-2020
The Online Application will End on 12-07-2020
Important Links for IIT Kanpur Notification
|Click here for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Notification|
|Click here for Online Apply For IIT Recruitment|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com