IIT Delhi announced the JEE Advanced 2020 cutoff marks on the official website jeeadv.ac.in.All the applicants can check their marks on the official website. To check the result of JEE Advanced applicants should enter their JEE
Advanced Roll Number, Phone Number, Date of Birth. About 1.5 lakh candidates shall be able to check the IIT admission test result using their login details.
Highlights of IIT JEE Advanced result 2020
- The Result Date and Time of declaration is October 5, 10.30 am.
- Direct Link for JEE Advanced Result- jeeadv.nic.in.
- The number of candidates Qualified in the examination – 43,204.
- The number of Candidates Appeared in Paper 1 -1,51,311.
- The number of candidates appeared in Paper 2 – 1,50,900
on August 27, the JEE Advanced Exam was conducted in 222 cities and 1001 examination centres across the country for admissions to 23 IITs.
according to the notification, “The aggregate marks shall be calculated as the sum of the marks gained in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. students must meet both the subject-wise and the aggregate qualifying marks. Rank lists are formulated on the basis of the JEE (Advanced) 2020 aggregate marks. Category wise All India Ranks of qualified candidates shall be available in official web portal after the results are declared. As per the JEE Advanced exam regulations, text messages will also be sent to candidates using their registered mobile numbers.
How to search JEE Advanced Result
- Go to JEE Advanced’s official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
- you should click the “JEE Advanced Result” link.
- Enter your login details such as Roll Number, Phone Number, Date of Birth and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- JEE Advanced Result shall be displayed on the web page.
- You should download and take a print out for future reference.
Toppers of IIT JEE Advanced result 2020
- Kanishka Mittal is a National Topper among females in JEE Advanced exam and she has achieved all India rank 17. And she wrote the JEE Advanced exam from IIT Roorkee zone.
- Pune boy Chirag Falor is a National Topper in JEE Advanced exam. And he wrote the JEE Advanced exam from IIT Bombay zone.
What is the qualifying marks to appear for the JEE Advanced?
The minimum qualifications for general & OBC students are 75% and for SC, ST & PwD is 65% in 12th or similar, to appear for JEE Advanced 2020.
Which is the best IIIT in India and Why?
IIT Bombay is the best IIT. Getting placement in the MNC company is easy if you are a student from IIT Bombay. And those are not placed on campus are often placed outside and still end up higher than others. You will get a 10 + LPA salary (mostly non-core/ IT) if you prepare before your exams.
Important Links for JEE Advanced
|👉 The OFFICIAL Web Site JEE Advanced 2020|