IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2020: Looking for JRF opportunities? Here is an opportunity that is given by the IIT Dharwad. The Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad (IIT-Dharwad) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in 2016 under the mentorship of IIT Bombay. The IIT-Dharwad has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Project Assistant (PA). Interested applicants can apply online for Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad (IIT-Dharwad) Recruitment 2020 on the official website on or before 24 July 2020.
The IIT-Dharwad issued a notification to recruit 05 vacant posts through the advertisement Advt. No: IITDH/R&D/NMB-BNB/8.25/-2019-2020. The IIT-Dharwad organization invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Project Assistants(PA) Posts from eligible persons having Graduated or Post Graduate qualifications. These posts are of Contract Basis and the applicants after selection will be posted in IIT Dharwad only.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of Junior Research Fellowship and Project Assistant can read the following details to know more about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, salary details, Application Process, etc… If you have any Queries related to Junior Research Fellowship and Project Assistant please visit the official website or use the comment section below. For more Job updates on Junior Research Fellowship and Project Assistant please visit our website(VijethaJobs.com) daily.
Vacancy Details of IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2020
- There are 02 vacancies for the post of JRF.
- There are 03 vacancies for the post of PA.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Dharwad Recruitment
Educational Qualification of JRF Jobs in IIT Dharwad
- For the post of JRF, the candidate should have a Full-time degree in M. Tech./ME/MS with first class or B. Tech with valid GATE score in ECE/EE/Telecom or equivalent degree/discipline.
- For the post of PA, the candidate should have a Full-time degree in B. Tech./BE with first class in ECE/EE/Telecom or equivalent discipline.
Age Limit for Project Assistant Jobs in IIT Dharwad
The applicant should not exceed 30 years as on the date of the selection process.
Pay Scale of IIT Dharwad Recruitment
Salary Details of JRF Jobs in IIT Dharwad & Project Assistant Jobs in IIT Dharwad
- For the post of JRF a consolidated pay of Rs. 31,000 + HRA will be paid for the selected candidates.
- For the post of PA a consolidated pay of Rs. 23,000 will be paid for the selected candidates.
Selection Process of JRF Jobs in IIT Dharwad & Project Assistant Jobs in IIT Dharwad
The short-listed candidates will be called for Interview by the authorities of IIT Dharwad.
Application Process of IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2020
Application Fee of JRF Jobs in IIT Dharwad & Project Assistant Jobs in IIT Dharwad
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of any post in IIT Dharwad.
How to Apply for JRF Jobs in IIT Dharwad & Project Assistant Jobs in IIT Dharwad
- The applicant should submit an online application on the official website of the IIT Dharwad.
- All the information which you are entering in the application should be realistic and should match with the certificates at the time of the interview.
Important Dates for IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for sending the application: 14-07-2020
- Last Date for sending the application: 24-07-2020
Important Links for IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com