IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Executive Assistant: Hello… job Aspirants, are you looking for Latest IIT DELHI Careers? Here is important notification about the vacancies in the Institute of Eminence (IoE) Office. IIT-NewDelhi has invited a recruitment application to the 39 positions of Executive Assistant on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of IIT Delhi and also the applicants should send the filled in the online application by email and their institute websites.
Applicants should visit the official website of IIT Delhi and read all the information pertaining to the selection process of the Executive Assistant. All the necessary information which is to be known about the IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Jobs notification like educational qualification, age limit, pay, interview date, selection process, how to apply, Job Vacancies, and the last date of your application will be given in this article. Follow the following instructions to review the other requirements and information about IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Jobs.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the top 23 IIT’s created to be Centres of Excellence.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi was established as the College of Engineering in 1961.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi was declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963”
- The alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, today working as scientists, technologists, business managers, and entrepreneurs.
Vacancy Details of Executive Assistant Jobs in IIT Delhi
The Total no.of vacancies are 39 which are given in the official Notification by IIT Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have a Masters’s degree with 55% marks and B.Tech with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Project management or in academic administration.
Age Limit for Executive Assistant Recruitment in IIT Delhi
- The age limit of all eligible candidates for Delhi IIT Executive Assistant Jobs should be Less than 45 years.
- As for Recruitment Notification, the Age relaxations for Applicant will be given as per central govt.rules.
Pay Scale(salary) for Executive Assistant Jobs in IIT Delhi
The candidate who will be recruited as IIT Delhi Executive Assistant will receive a salary of RS. 80,000 /- Rs. to 90,000/- per month. and annual increments as per their norms.
Selection Process for Executive Assistant Jobs in IIT
- The initial selection process of the candidates will be made through a shortlisting by the online system.
- The short-listed applicants will undergo a written test on Data Analysis and Communication Skills.
- The final round will comprise of group discussion and Personal Interview.
- The candidate who will get merit in all the rounds of selection will be selected for the post of Executive Assistant.
Application Process for IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Jobs
There is NO application fee for the IIT Delhi recruitment process.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Recruitment
- Before applying for this post, applicants should carefully read the required minimum qualifications, age, and education, criteria for experience, job descriptions, etc. as prescribed in the advertisement.
- The eligible candidates required to apply online. candidate must fill the application form without errors. Applications will be screened according to the data provided in the application form by the applicant.
- Candidates should submission of the applications through given websites:
- For any errors, while processing online application the Candidates should contact the IIT Software Service Centre Delhi By e-mail: email@example.com
Important Dates for Executive Assistant Jobs in IIT Delhi
The Online application will start on 30-06-2020.
The last date of online submission applications is 24-07-2020.
Important Links for IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Notification
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com