IIT Delhi Job Alert 2020: Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Project Scientist. Project Assistant Tech. & Other, candidates can Apply for 6 Position After Completing 12th, B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE, ITI. Appointment Consolidated compensation, renewable annually or up to the length of the project, shall be contractually dependent, something that is earlier. The project title is Operational Expenses for Central Research Facilities (CRF) (MI01116).
IIT Delhi Jobs 2020, applicants are inviting applications for Sr. Project Scientist, Project attendant, and Sr. Project Scientist. This project will fund by IRD Unit, IIT Delhi. The project is under the Department of Physics. Project Duration will be 31-3-2021.
Form No should be downloaded by candidates who are interested in applying for the above post. IRD/REC-4 from IRD IIT Delhi website (https:/ird.iitd.ac.in / rec) and submit the duly completed form with full details. For educational qualifications, which indicate the percentage of marks/ division, work experience details, etc. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Research Facilities (CRF) /IIT Delhi|
|Name of the post||Sr. Project Scientist, Project attendant, and Sr. Project Scientist|
|Job posting information||Contract jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||6 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||9/10/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||24/10/2020|
|Application Mode||Through Email only|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IIT Delhi Vacancy for Assistant and Scientist Recruitment 2020
- Sr. Project Scientist vacancies are 1.
- Project Assistant (Tech) vacancies are 1.
- Project Attendant vacancies are 1.
- Project Scientist vacancies are 1.
- Project Assistant (tech) vacancies are 1.
- Sr. Project Scientist vacancies are 1.
IIT Delhi Eligibility for Project Scientist Job alert
- All interested candidates who are applying for Sr. Project Scientist have to study MTech 1st Class. The M.E./ M. Des. Des. The superior or superior For a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience, Mechatronics-based design and production/ manufacturing With digital production, practical prototyping Techniques (OR) B.Tech./B.E. 1st Class/ B. Des. Des. With at least 4 years hands-on, or equivalent, Experience in architecture focused on mechatronics and Digital manufacturing/functional prototyping with Techniques of fabrication.
- All interested candidates who are applying for Project Assistant (Tech.) they have to study ITI (duration of two years) in any mechanical/ mechanical Programme Electronics / Electrical exchange with a minimum of 8 years of practical prototyping experience (OR) Diploma (duration of 3 years)/Graduate Degree in every mechanical/ mechanical device Electronics/ Electrical exchange with a minimum of 2 years of practical prototyping experience.
- All interested candidates who are applying for Project Attendant they have to study 12th class (10 + 2) passed with at least 3 years of Experience in functional-based electronics Creating prototypes.
- All interested candidates who are applying for Project scientists have to study B.E. / / B. Technology. (1st or equivalent class) in Eng. Mechanical / Production / Production Eng. Discipline with qualification for GATE *. Desirable: MTech in Production / Manufacturing CAM and/or Experience in Engg / CAD Printing with CAD / CAM/3D * The qualifying GATEE requirement Qualification can be loosened by the Committee In the case of exceptionally meritorious applicants.
- All interested candidates who are applying for Project Assistant have to study Minimum ITI (2 years duration) with 8 years of experience in CNC turning/milling/ laser cutting.
- All interested candidates who are applying for Sr. Project Scientist have to study MTech. First-class with exposure to Laser cutting / CNC machining.
- As per govt of India rules, age relaxation will be given to reservation categories.
Pay Scale for IIT Delhi Project Scientist Notification 2020
- Selected candidates for Sr. Project Scientist post will get Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400-59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24% .
- Selected candidates for Project Assistant (Tech.) post will get Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Selected candidates for Project Attendant job will get Rs.19,900-21,300-22,700-24500- 26,300-28,100/-p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Selected candidates for Project Scientist will get Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600- 46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%.
- Selected candidates for Project Assistant (Tech) will get Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24% .
- Selected candidates for Sr. Project Scientist will get Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400/- p.m plus HRA @24%
Application Process for IIT Delhi Job Alert 2020
- All interested candidates for the above posts need to apply through Email only.
- Candidates need to download the application form from http://ird.iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/ird_nforms/ird_rec_2.pdf.
- Application form and all educational certificates and experience documents need to send to email address email@example.com.
Remembering dates for IIT Delhi Jobs 2020
Start Date: Notification released on 09-10-2020.
Last Date: All candidates have sent their email applications by 24-10-2020.
Application Links for IIT Delhi Sarkari Naukri
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IIT Delhi Recruitment|
|Direct Application Form link for IIT Delhi Contract Jobs Notification 2020|
|The Official Web Site IIT Delhi Contract Jobs 2020|