IIM Recruitment 2020 for Non-Teaching Jobs & Online Form: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has released a notification to the recruitment of non-teaching Posts like Systems Manager, Administrative Officer, Assistants, etc.. through Regular & Contract Basis. There are 09 vacancies to all these posts which are to be recruited by this notification. All the Interested applicants should read all the information below and validate whether they are qualified with the official notification only. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jobs online only. Applicants can begin applying online applications from 29 June 2020. The last submission date for the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) is 19 July 2020.
Job Applicants who are searching for the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jobs 2020-2021 in Bodhgaya should apply online on the official website only. All the necessary information which is to be known about the Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, pay, interview date, selection process, how to apply, Job Vacancies, and the latest date of your application. Follow the following instructions to review the other requirements and information.
Vacancies Details of IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
The vacancy details which are provided by IIM Bodhgaya are as follows.
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Administrative Officer (Programs)||01|
|Computer & IT Assistant||01|
|Management Trainee (IT Specialist)||01|
|Management Trainee (Programs)||01|
|Management Trainee (General)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification of IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
The Educational Qualifications & experience which are required for the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodhgaya Recruitment will be varied with each post. For the detailed Educational Qualification and experience in the relevant field please visit the official notification given by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) and the official website of the IIM. You can also check the link given below of this article.
Age Limit for IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
The Upper Age limit for all the posts will be varying with each other. For all the details about age limit and age relaxation to each category of Post please go through the official notification.
- The cut-off date for determining the age will be as on 27 June 2020.
Pay Scale of IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
The pay scale for each post is as follows.
System Manager: The pay scale of the System Manager is Rs. 67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- + Entry Pay of Rs: 67,700/-
Administrative Officer (Programs): The pay scale of the Administrative Officer (Programs) is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- + Entry Pay of Rs. 56,100/-
Computer & IT Assistant: The pay scale of the Computer & IT Assistant is 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- + Entry Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Accounts Trainee: The Consolidated pay per month of the Accounts Trainee is Rs. 20,000-25,000
Library Trainee: The Consolidated pay per month of the Library Trainee is Rs. 20,000-25,000
Management Trainee (IT Specialist): The Consolidated pay per month of the Management Trainee (IT Specialist) is Rs. 20,000-25,000
Management Trainee (Programs): The Consolidated pay per month of the Management Trainee (Programs) is Rs. 20,000-25,000
Management Trainee (General): The Consolidated pay per month of the Management Trainee (General) is Rs. 20,000-25,000
Selection Process of IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
- After the screening of applications, the candidate will be short-listed based on the required criteria which are needed to the IIM.
- Candidates will be short-listed for writtenTest/Interview on the basis of the information provided by the applicant at the time of online application.
Application Process for IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
Application Fee of IIM Recruitment
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of any non-teaching post in Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
How to Apply for IIM Recruitment
- The applicants are required to apply online only in the official website of IIM Bodhgaya. For your necessity, it was provided as an important link in the below of the article.
- Now fill the necessary information in it which is required for the application.
- The shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full, and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and the Indian Institute Management (IIM) Bodhgaya will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- Applications that are submitted online will be summarily rejected if all the relevant certificates are not uploaded as per the instructions.
- If the applicants who have submitted the applications for more than one post can be called for interviews in considering the lower post also.
Important Dates for IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
Starting date of online application: 27-06-2020.
Closing date of online application: 19-07-2020.
Important Links for IIM Bodhgaya Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com