IGNTU Recruitment 2020 Coordinator, Engineer, Manager Vacancies: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is a central university located in Madhya Pradesh, Amarkantak. The University has released a new work notice (Ref No. IGNTU / RO/317) for the positions of Chief Coordinator, Zonal Coordinator, Cloud Developer, IoT Engineer, Agro Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Food Engineer, Dashboard Manager, Startup Manager cum Law Officer, Marketing Specialist, Specialist Inc. As per the notice, IGNTU fills 31 vacancies. They are looking for committed, willing men. A perfect opportunity for job seekers searching for a job in Madhya Pradesh. On 16.06.2020, IGNTU announced a new work notice. Applicants can apply @igntu.ac.in. The application should be submitted to the office on or before 06.07.2020.
The posts are on a contractual basis for one year and can be extended for another year, depending on the success of the candidate. Incomplete application & submission after due date will be strictly denied. Applicants may submit their applications for appropriate posts by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should add the appropriate documents along with the application form. Claims without documentation would be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be asked for an online interview. The online interview will take place on 08.07.2020 & 09.07.2020. Details on the web link and timetable for an online interview will be sent to the candidates by mail.
✅ Vacancy Details of IGNTU Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Startup Manager cum Law Officer||01|
✅ Eligibility Criteria for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
Applicants should be qualified in Bachelor Degree/Master degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university
- All Applicants should have maximum age limit is 40-50 years.
✅ Selection Process for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
- The candidates are selected based on the interview.
✅ Application Process for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
Application Fee: When an applicant needs to know the specifics of the payment fee, then check the official notification.
How to Apply :
- Aspirants can visit the official website @ igntu.ac.in
- Then Click on the home page for the latest news.
- To know the eligibility requirements, search on the publication “Recruiting various positions within a funded project”
- Fill the application form and send it finally to the following mail address.
- Applicants can send their application through email: email@example.com
✅ Important Dates for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 16-06-2020.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 07-07-2020.
- Online Interview Date : 08-07-2020 & 09-07-2020.
✅ Important Links for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com