IGNTU Job Alert 2020: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has released an advertisement for Zonal Coordinator, Cloud Developer, and Other Vacancies. IGNTU Recruitment 2020 Notification initiative is being undertaken to fill 16 positions planned to be filled on a contract basis.
Involved applicants may apply for IGNTU Jobs 2020 on the official website of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU). Applying Aspirants must be at least 40 years of age. The overall age limit for applicants could be 50 years. Applicants will be chosen on the basis of the interview. The selected applicants would be recruited by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU). They will be admitted on salary scales in compliance with the laws of the Company. Candidates are expected to apply for IGNTU Vacancy 2020.
Further details on IGNTU Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of IGNTU Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)|
|Name of the post||Zonal Coordinator and Other positions|
|Job posting information||contract basis|
|No. of Vacancies||16 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05-11-2020|
|Job Location||Amarkantak (Madhya Pradesh)|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of IGNTU Jobs
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies||Consolidation Remuneration|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNTU Zonal Coordinator & Other Jobs
- Zonal Coordinator: Applicant should have Post Graduated with 45% marks from a recognized University and three years of experience in Industry entrepreneurial.
- Cloud Developer: Applicant should have Post Graduated in Computer Science/B.E. in Computer Science/application from a recognized University and at least 2 years of experience in the software Industry.
- IoT Engineer: Applicant should hold in B.E./B. Tech./Post graduated in Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University and at least 2 years of experience in android based app developer in software Industry.
- Agro Engineer: Applicant must graduate/BE/B.Tech in Agricultural Science/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University and one year of experience in General Agriculture Engineering /Farm Power & Machinery /Processing and Food Engineering.
- Electronic Engineer: Applicant should hold in BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University and Three years of experience in the IT Industry as a software developer.
- Food Engineer: The applicant should have graduate/BE/B. Tech. in Food Processing from a recognized University and one year of experience in the Food industry.
- Dashboard Manager: Applicant should have Post Graduated in Computer Science/B.E. in Computer Science/application IIT/EE/ETC from a recognized University and one year of experience in AWS, Azure cloud.
- Marketing Professional: Applicant should have a Ph.D. in Marketing Professional and 2 years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Professional Instructor: Applicant should have graduated in any stream from a recognized University and one year of work experience in related to start-ups.
- Agro Scientist: The applicant should possess ME/M.Tech./M.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture with Ph.D. from a recognized University and two years of experience in the farm sector/agro-industry.
- Job Aspirant for Agro Scientist, Zonal Coordinator must have 50 years’ age, for the Electronic Engineer post having 45 years age and Other positions candidates will have the age limit is 40 years.
- The process of selection of candidates for the recruit of IGNTU will be based on interview.
Application Process for IGNTU Zonal Coordinator Recruitment 2020
- Interested Job Aspirant submits the application form along with Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies for Original certificates of qualification, experience, passport size photos send as a single Pdf file to Prescribed E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before to 05-11-2020.
The Notification has released on 28-10-2020.
Last Date for submission of Prescribed application form 05-11-2020.
Conducting Date of Walk-in-interview from 06-11-2020 to 07-11-2020.
Important Links for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IGNTU Recruitment 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of IGNTU Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IGNTU|