IGNCA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts an autonomous Trust under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India intends to engage the 8 applicants for Broadcast Engineer/Vision Mixer Engineer, Cameraperson, Sound Recordist, Video Editor, Technical Assistant, Technical Operator, Junior Library Assistant, Technical Assistant (Set) with the Advertisement No. is 37/2020 on contract basis in the Media Centre of IGNCA, for a period of one year for IGNCA Technical Assistant Jobs Recruitment.
Matriculation, 10+2, ITI, Degree, Diploma in relevant fields applicants are eligible to apply for this recruitment and mode of the selection based on the Interview will be placed at New Delhi. The applications will be sent to the following address on or before 28-12-2020. Further details on Indira Gandhi National Centre Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of IGNCA Technical Assistant Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Job posting information||on a contract basis|
|No. of Vacancies||8 posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||17-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28-12-2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of IGNCA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name of the position||No. of the Positions||Age limit|
|Broadcast Engineer/Vision Mixer Engineer||01||40 years|
|Sound Recordist||01||40 years|
|Video Editor||01||45 years|
|Technical Assistant||01||35 years|
|Technical Operator||01||40 years|
|Junior Library Assistant||01||35 years|
|Technical Assistant (Set)||01||45 years|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNCA Technical Assistant, Lib Assistant Jobs
- Broadcast Engineer/Vision Mixer Engineer: Applicant should hold B.Tech / Diploma in Editing from FTII or any other recognized university with two years of experience in the field/ Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with a certificate in Video editing followed by five years of experience in the field.
- Cameraperson: Applicant should have a graduate/ Diploma in Cinematography from FTII or any other recognized university with two years of experience in the field/10+2 from any board with 10 years of experience in the field.
- Sound Recordist: Applicant should have a graduate/ Diploma in Sound Engineering from FTII or any other recognized university with two years of experience in the field/10+2 from any board with 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Video Editor: Applicant should have a graduate/ Diploma in Sound Engineering from FTII or any other recognized university with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Assistant: Applicant should have a graduate from any recognized University with basic knowledge of computers with one year experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Operator: Aspirant must hold B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics from recognized University/ ITI certificate in Electronics with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Library Assistant: Applicant should have a graduate preferably in Media Communication from a recognized University with two years of work experience in the field.
- Technical Assistant (Set): Aspirant should have passed in Matriculation with ITI Certificate in Electronics and five years of experience in the field.
Salary for IGNCA Technical Assistant Notification out 2020
Recruiters will be selected for Broadcast Engineer/Vision Mixer Engineer, Cameraperson, Sound Recordist will hire the monthly emoluments is Rs.40,000/- and other posts will receive the salary is Rs.30,000/-
Mode of the recruitment will be based on screening of the applicant followed by an Interview. selected applicants will be placed at New Delhi, transferable to other Regional Centers of IGNCA.
Application Process for IGNCA Engineer Recruitment 2020
Applicants are expected to fill out the prescribed form, accompanied by self-tested copies of the testimonials, and to send it to the address at the latest by 28-12-2020.
Under Secretary (Establishment), C.V. Mess,
Janpath, New Delhi 110 001.
- The notification was released on 17-12-2020.
- The last date for Submission of the applications on 28-12-2020.
Application Links for IGNCA Library Assistant Job alert
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IGNCA Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IGNCA|