IGAU KVK Narayanapur Program Assistant Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, krishi vigyan kendra narayanpur has released a notification for the recruitment of Program Director, Grade Agromet Observer Director, Driver, Clerk/peon. Applications are invited to fill 07 vacancies. Applicants who are qualified can submit the application in a prescribed application format before the last date. The final day of delivery of the IGAU KVK Narayanapur application form is 10 August 2020. The selection process of eligible applicants for these posts will be made through Walk in Interview.
To apply for IGAU KVK Naraynapur positions, applicants must verify their eligibility, i.e. Educational credentials, Age limit, Experience, and so on. The application form is available on the official portal of IGAU. For more Job updates on IGAU KVK Narayanapur Program Assistant Recruitment please visit our website (VijethaJobs.com) daily.
Vacancies and Salary details of IGAU KVK Narayanapur Jobs 2020
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies||Consolidated Salary|
|Assistant Grade – I||01||20,900/-|
Krishi vigyan kendra narayanpur Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualification for IGAU KVK Narayanapur Jobs
- The candidate should be Post Graduate in Plant pathology for the posts of Program Assistant.
- The candidate should be a graduate in any subject and One year of Experience in Diploma. Programming/Data Entry Operator for the posts of Assistant Grade – I&II.
- The candidate should be a Graduate in B.Sc (Agriculture/ Udhyaniki/ Agri. Biotechnology or B.Tech (Agri. Engineering) for the post of Agromet Observer.
- The candidate should be passed 8th class and must have the driving license for the post of Driver.
- The candidate should be passed 5th class for the post of peon.
Age Limit KVK Narayanapur Program Assistant Recruitment 2020
- The Upper age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The age relaxation For SC/ST candidates 5 years.
- The age relaxation For OBC candidates 3 years.
Selection Process for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2020
The Selection process of given posts will be based on interview.
Application Process KVK Narayanapur Program Assistant Recruitment 2020
The application fee for General/BC category candidates RS 300/-
The application fee for SC/ST candidates RS 200/-
The application fee will be paid by DD in favor of Senior Scientist Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kerlapal, Narayanpur.
How to Apply for IGAU KVK Naraynapur Recruitment 2020
Candidate must download the application form which is available in Official Notification. Print out the application form and fill it carefully which is given in the instructions in the form.
The filled application forms with relevant documents may send their application in the prescribed format to
Senior Scientist and Head Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Kerlapal, Narayanpur. (C.G.) 494661 on or before 10 Aug 2020.
Key Dates for IGAU KVK Naraynapur Notification 2020
Starting date of application is 09-07-2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:10-08-2020.
Important Links for IGAU KVK Naraynapur Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com