ICMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research has issued an advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020 of the Indian Council of Medical Research, Scientist-B( Medical & Non-Medical) vacancy notification drive is being conducted to fill 146 vacancies, out of which, 77 vacancies for Scientist-B( Medical), 69 vacancies for scientist-B( Non-Medical).
The Indian Medical Research Council (ICMR) of New Delhi has come into force Memorandum of Understanding with the postgraduate Institution of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for conducting the Induction Entrance Examination / Test for ICMR’s SCIENTIST-B roles, by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Applicant Must have MBBS From a Recognised University and must have the Upper age limit not more than 35 years of age. The process of Selection based on the CBT, Interview. The Applicant who will be selected for the post of ICMR Scientist job they must earn the monthly salary As per the 7 CPC matrix of pay level 10 is Rs 56,100—1,77,500/-.
The interested Applicant Must Apply the ICMR Recruitment 2020 before the last date i.e,02-10-2020. Further details on the ICMR Recruitment 2020 Scientist B vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on the Indian Council of Medical Research Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details Of ICMR Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of the Post||Scientist-B( Medical & Non-Medical)|
|No of Vacancies||146 posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||12 -09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02 -10-2020|
|Application Mode||Through E-mail|
Vacancy Details of ICMR Scientist-B Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy Details for Category wise Are Notified by the ICMR are 146 posts information is given Below table.
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Scientist-B Jobs
- Applicant Should have MBBS recognized by MCI/NMC for the Post of Scientist-B(Medical) post.
- Applicant Should have Post Graduated in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food &Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics from a recognized University For the pos of Scientist-B(Non-Medical)
- The Upper age limit for the Scientist-B Applicant should have is 35 years.
- Age Relaxation For the various Category applicants will be Applicable as Per the Norms of Govt. Rule.
According to the ICMR Recruitment Chosen Applicants for Scientist-B will earn a monthly salary Rs. 56,100—1,77,500/-
- Applicants who have reported their names to this ICMR Scientist-B Recruitment 2020 will have a written exam and interview as part of the selection process.
- Applicant Who is Qualified in the CBT test those Candidates Are Called for the Interview for the Recruitment of ICMR.
- The CBT Examinations Will conduct for 80 marks and Interview marks is 20 Conducted by the Organisation of the Selection Committee of ICMR.
Application Process for ICMR Scientist-B Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee for SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs. 1500/-
- For all others, Applicant Should pay the Application Fee: Rs. 2000/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are Exempted from payment of an Application Fee.
- The candidates can deposit the above application fee through an online using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply
- The candidate who is willing to apply this ICMR Recruitment is required to visit www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in.
- Applicant must download the Application Form and must upload the scanned copy for their self-attested copies of certificates/support of their educational qualifications documents/ detailed marks obtained in these courses, date of birth, category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwBD, experience, NOC from the present employer.
- Applicant Should upload the scanned Photograph in the JPEG format. The size of the image should not exceed 50 kb then Should pay the Application Fee Through Online Payment.
- Applicant must Check their details are correct or incorrect for the Recruiting process of ICMR After then Submission of the Application. Print out the Application For further Process.
Important Dates for ICMR Recruitment 2020
Online Registration For Filling of Application For ICMR Recruitment will be Starts on 12 -09-2020.
Submission of Online Registration for Recruitment of ICMR Closing Date is 2-10-2020.
Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Recruitment of Scientist-B will be conducted on 01-11-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of ICMR Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of ICMR Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Indian Council of Medical Research|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com