IASRI Jobs 2020 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) published a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional for the recruitment year 2020. The total Vacancies are notified by the Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute(IASRI) in this recruitment advertisement are 5 posts. out of these 5 Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional posts, 04 posts are reserved for Senior Research Fellow, 01 posts are reserved for Young Professional candidates.
postgraduate/ Ph. D in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ MCA from the recognized board/ University holder candidates can apply online this IASRI job Recruitment 2020.applicant should have 21 to 45 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of IASRI through the interview via Video-Conferencing on 14 December 2020. those applicants who are selected for the IASRI Senior Research Fellow will be received a monthly consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/-as per the Govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply for the IASRI Senior Research Fellow job recruitment online through and it starts on 27-11-2020 and online applications will be closed on 14-12-2020.so applicant must apply for the IASRI Senior Research Fellow job recruitment before the last date.
Details of ICAR Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Name of the Board||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute(IASRI)|
|Name of the post||Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional|
|Job posting information||on a contractual basis and co-terminus|
|No. of Vacancies||05 posts|
|Selection Process||Interview via Video-Conferencing|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Online(Through E-mail)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IASRI Vacancy Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
The ICAR- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute(IASRI) announced the latest 05 vacancies for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional positions are appointment will be on a contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR.7. The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements.
Senior Research Fellow: 04 posts
Young Professional: 01 post
Eligibility for IASRI Jobs 2020 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment
- Senior Research Fellow: Job Aspirant should have postgraduate/Ph. D in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics and graduated in MCA with NET qualified and Knowledge of Statistical and Computational Genomics/Bioinformatics/ LINUX/ R/ Perl/JAVA/ PHP/ JSP and use of various software & tool applicants are eligible to apply for this post.
- Young Professional: Job Aspirant should have B. Tech/post graduated in computer science/Computer Engineering /MCA from recognized university and experience in Web development and management, content management system with Joomla framework using Linux, Apache, MySQL/ Java/ C++/ PHP/ PERL/ Python/ Oracle.
Age Limit of IASRI Recruitment Notification
- Jobseeker’s Age limit for SRF should be not more than 35 years and for the position of Young Professional-II, the Age limit of YP-II should not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years.
- The age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as of the date of the interview.
Pay Scale of IASRI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
- The IASRI will give the consolidated pay for the position of Senior Research Fellow is Rs.31,000/- + HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year & 3rd-year Consolidated pay is Rs.35,000/- + HRA per month.
- For the position of Young Professional-II will get the Consolidated pay is Rs.25,000/- per month.
ICAR Senior Research Fellow Selection Process
The mode of recruitment is based on an Interview via Video-Conferencing held on 19-12-2020 in IASRI, New Delhi.
How to Apply for IASRI Recruitment to Research Fellow & Young Professional
The applicants are expected to submit scanned copies of the Summary, mentioning the name, designation, nature of the tasks, partnership, educational certificate and experience certificates, the No Objection Certificate from their current employer, and other related screening certificates to Manjeet.Kaur@icar.gov.in by 14-12-2020 at the latest. Data authentication of all the initial records and credentials of the candidates will be carried out at a later point in time.
- Online applications will be starts from 27-11-2020.
- Submission of online applications will be closed on 14-12-2020.
- Interview via Video-Conferencing will be held on 19-12-2020.
Online Application Links for IASRI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of IASRI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IASRI|