HP TET 2020 Apply Online: Himachal Pradesh has released an eligibility exam for Teachers HPBOSE Going to invite online applications for Teachers Eligibility Test(HPTET) position from qualifying applicants.
HPBOSE has released a detailed recruitment notification for the HP Teacher Eligibility Test(HPTET) for JBT, TGT (Arts/Medical/Non-Medical), Language Teacher, Shastri, Punjabi, and Urdu on its official website that is www.hpbose.org.Applicants can apply on online and application form begins 16th June 2020. Aspirants can send their request application end of the 06th July 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for the multiple vacancies can also apply Teacher Eligibility Test for JBT, TGT with a required qualification are eligible to apply for this notification. The selection process will be based on the written exam and interview. Aspirants who are Skilled and eligible may apply online at the official website or apply on our website vijethajobs.com on or before the last date. Specific qualifying requirements and application details are given below.
Vacancies Details of HP TET 2020
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Name Of The Examination||HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT, JBT, Shastri, Language Teacher)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for HP TET 2020
Educational Qualification of HP TET 2020
Job Hunters who are interested to apply this examination should be graduated in these fields. check below the qualifications.
- TGT (Arts): BA / BCom with at least 50% and 1-year B.Ed (OR) Class 12 with at least 50% and 4 years B.El.Ed (OR) Class 12 with at least 50% and 4 years B.A.Ed.
- TGT (Non-Medical): BSc (NM) with at least 50% and 1 year B.Ed (OR) BSc (NM) with at least 45% (only for those who have passed B.Ed. up to 30.08.2009) and 50% marks (for those who have passed B.Ed. after 30.08.2009) 1-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- TGT (Medical): BSc (Medical) with at least 50% and 1-year B.Ed.
- Shastri: Shastri with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university by HP Govt.
- Language Teacher: BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (OR) BA with at least 50% with Hindi as an elective subject and 1 year B.Ed (OR) BA with at least 45% with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- Junior Basic Training: Applicants must complete 12th with a minimum of 50% and a degree in the diploma or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Punjabi Language Teacher and Urdu Language Teacher: Applicants must have a degree in Punjabi or presently appear in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
- Applicants who want to go more details about the Education Qualification can check to the official notification.
Age Limit for HP TET 2020
Aspirants who are going through this notification their age limit will be
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET.
- The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per Rules of R&P.
Selection Process for HP TET 2020
Aspirants will be selected for the recruitment of HPBOSE Recruitment 2020 on the basis of
- Written Examination
Application Process of HP TET 2020
Application Fee for HP TET 2020
Job seekers can pay the application fee for the category wise mentioned below.
General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.800/-
Remaining Candidates/Ex-Serviceman Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Application Mode for HP TET 2020
- Aspirants can apply in only Online application format. Himachal Pradesh Board accepted online application.
- Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for HP TET 2020
Aspirants can apply the HPBOSE Recruitment 2020 application form to step wise
- first, go to the HP BOSE official page www.hpbose.org.
- Go to the Notification section.
- Check the HP TET 2020 Notification PDF link.
- Open the link and Observe the academic qualification, age limit, and other important details.
- Then open the HP TET Online Form.
- Fill all the details.
- Make the payment successfully.
- Then finally submit the HP TET Application Form 2020 before the last date.
HP TET 2020 EXAM SCHEDULE
The examination schedule of HPTET will be as follows
Important Dates for HP TET 2020
Application Start Date:16th June 2020
Application End Date:06th July 2020 (till 11:59 PM)
Important Links for HP TET 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com