How can the RRB NTPC 2020 be cracked in a single attempt? The Railway Recruitment Board, RRB in short, is conducting the RRB NTPC Recruitment Test for Non-Technical Common Categories (RRB NTPC) in Indian Railways. This is a highly demanding job, offering fantastic career opportunities as well as personal development.
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC 2020 CBT I
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- The total duration for RRB NTPC CBT I exam is 90 minutes.
How to crack the GK section of the RRB NTPC in a single attempt?
- The General Science category contains questions from the basic sciences – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- In order to prepare for this section, please review the Science High School textbooks (Class 9 and 10).
- You may refer to the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of both concepts and subjects.
- Having a good level of conceptual knowledge of the subjects itself will give you good scores.
- This section needs a look at the history, geography, civics, and political science books of NCERT.
- Having a clear understanding of Indian laws and constitutions, history particularly the modern and medieval history of India, Polity, parliament, economy, budget, particularly the railway budget, etc., you can get a good score in this section.
- If the candidates will target on concepts of the basics science, they can crack it very easily.
- Candidates can take at least 3 hours to prepare daily for this section.
- Candidates should subscribe to the Current Affair Magazines and read them extensively
- Aspirants will get help by watching news channels daily for Current Affairs.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Focus on small topics like Classification, Number and Alphabet Series, Blood relations, Analogy, Distances, and Directions.
- Once you feel comfortable about these topics, move on to more interesting sections such as Syllogism, Seating Arrangements, Statements & Conclusions, Puzzles.
- Candidates should focus on this section for at least 2 hours a day.
- Every day, if a candidate practices the Reasoning section, it would be much simple to score well in this section.
RRB NTPC Arithmetic
- This section again contains questions about high school level mathematics.
- Start with simple, formula-based sections including Percentage, Ratios & Proportion, Average, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, etc. Make sure all the formulas are on your fingertips.
- However, the calculations can be tricky. You need to master this section with adequate practice.
General Tips for RRB NTPC Exam
- Understand the concept behind any theory.
- Solve problems in a time-bound manner. Time management is really important to us.
- As you prepare, try to maintain a balance between speed and precision.
- Revise continuously, the topics that you feel are weak and take RRB NTPC online mock tests daily.
- Analyze your test results and identify your weaknesses and mistakes. You should work on them.
- “Speed and accuracy are the main, so solve daily quizzes and test series on a regular basis.”
- For increasing calculation speed, students must concentrate on the short-cut methods and tricks which will help in saving time for solving difficult questions.