High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2020 for PA, Shorthand Writer vacancies Application Form Download : High Court of Bombay at Goa has published its notification for the recruitment of 6 vacancies. These vacancies are for Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) post. Interested job seekers should read all the information mentioned below and validate whether they are qualified. All eligible job seekers are invited to apply for the High Court of Bombay at Goa Jobs through prescribed application format. Applicants can begin applying application form from 11-6-2020. The last submission date for the High Court of Bombay at Goa recruitment application is 13-7-2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible to apply for PA, Shorthand Writer jobs in High Court of Bombay at Goa. Aspirants are eligible to apply through prescribed application form from 11-6-2020 to 13-7-2020. The High Court of Bombay at Goa notification link access has been provided below.
Candidates involved in the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer(Lower Grade) Vacancy should read all the following information and refer to the relevant announcement as well as the official notice. The link to the High Court of Bombay at Goa notification was given below. Once the applicant has confirmed his or her eligibility, they can apply online.
The High Court of Bombay at Goa Application form link for the post of PA, Shorthand Writer jobs is provided below. Click the link and apply it according to the following steps. If the applicant needs more information regarding the High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment, they may use the direct link given to navigate the official website. Applicants are asked to immediately start reading the following information for details on eligibility, pay, application fee, application procedure, notification, etc.,
Vacancy Details of High Court of Bombay at Goa
|Shorthand Writer(Lower Grade)||2|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Bombay at Goa
|Shorthand Writer(Lower Grade)||
Age Limit for High Court of Bombay at Goa :
- On publication of this Advertisement, the Candidate shall not be less than 21 years and older than 45 years of age. The statutory age limit shall not extend to High Court / Government employees.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST: 5 years.
- Age Relaxation for Other Backward Classes: 3 years.
Pay Scale(Salary) for the High Court of Bombay at Goa
Personal Assistant: Matrix Level 10 (₹56100 – ₹177500) of the 7th Pay Commission & other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Shorthand Writer(Lower Grade): Level 6 of the 7th Pay Matrix *(₹35400 -₹112400) & other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Examination Details for High Court of Bombay at Goa:
Personal Assistant: The Applicant shall be selected on the basis of the Examination, Typing, and voice viva in Shorthand.
PART-I: Dictation of two passages in English containing a total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in Shorthand.
PART – II: A passage in English containing 500 words for typing to ascertain the speed in Typing.
PART – III: Viva voice.
Shorthand Writer(Lower Grade): The Applicant shall be selected on the basis of the Examination, Typing, and voice viva in Shorthand.
PART-I: Dictation of two passages in English containing a total of 400 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in Shorthand.
PART – II: A passage in English containing 400 words for typing to ascertain the speed in Typing.
PART – III: Viva voice.
Selection process for the High Court of Bombay at Goa:
- On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the tests, a Selected List and Wait List shall be drawn up for the above-mentioned posts in order of merit and shall be published on the official website of the High Court of Bombay in Goa after the selection process has been completed in all respects.
- The Selected / Wait List so drawn up and approved shall be valid for a period of two years from the date of its publication on the official website of the High Court of Bombay in Goa.
- Provided that the Honorable Chief Justice may, in his discretion, make appointments from that Selected / Wait List even after two years have elapsed until a new list has been drawn up in accordance with the Bombay High Court, Appellate Side Service Rules, 2000. As referred to in Rule 53(b) of the Bombay High Court, the Appellate Side Service Rules.
- The appointments to the above said posts shall initially be on probation for a period of two years.
- The name of the candidate shall be removed from the Selection / Wait List without notice if it is revealed that any information provided by that candidate in the application form is incorrect/false.
- If a candidate on the Selection/ Wait List fails to join office within the period specified in the letter of appointment, the name of the candidate will be deleted from the Select / Wait List, unless the Honorable Chief Justice is satisfied that the failure was due to inevitable reasons and beyond the control of the candidate.
- In the event that any candidate seeks to influence the selection authority, directly or indirectly or the officers of this establishment, the appropriate proceedings shall be initiated in accordance with the rules.
- High Court of Bombay at Goa reserves the right of shortlisting the candidates on the basis of higher
educational qualification and academic excellence.
Application Process for High Court of Bombay at Goa:
- Applicants should submit the application only in the prescribed format, which may be downloaded, printed, and duly filled in blue ink by the applicant only and in their own handwriting with the latest three passport size color photographs, of which one photograph should be affixed to the application.
- It should be duly signed in such a way that part of the signature should appear on the photograph and the remaining part on the application form.
- Applications should send the filled application to the following address mentioned below. The application sent only by R.P.A.D. or Speed Post in an envelope, duly superscribed with the words “Application for the post of “(mention name of the post) so as to reach this office by 5.30 p.m. on or before 13.07.2020. Candidates desiring to apply for both the post will have to apply separately. Applications received thereafter or sent by any other mode such as Ordinary Post or by Hand Delivery will not be accepted.
- Address :
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Altinho, Panaji -Goa- 403001.
Application Fee for High Court of Bombay at Goa
The Application Fee for the related post prescribed here under shall be paid using the ‘e-challan’ facility.
The said the fee shall be non-refundable.
Candidates are directed to follow the instructions given in the User Manual for “e-challan” available at
For the post of Personal Assistant: ₹600/-
For the post of Shorthand Writer (L.G.): ₹500/-
Important Dates for High Court of Bombay at Goa
Starting date of Application: 15-6-2020.
Ending date of Application: 13-07-2020.
Important Links for High Court of Bombay
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com