GRSE Recruitment 2020 for CGM/GM/Sr Manager & Dy Manager Jobs Notification: Hello…Job seekers who are waiting for the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) Job its a great opportunity to grab these jobs. GRSE Recruitment 2020 to invite online applications for CGM/GM/Sr Manager & Dy Manager position from qualifying applicants.
GRSE is releasing a detailed recruitment notification for the Advt no OS: 02/2020 on its official website, which is www.grse.in. Applicants can apply GRSE Recruitment 2020 in online mode and application form begins 15 June 2020. Aspirants can send their request application to send to the end of the closing date 05 July 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of CGM/GM/Sr Manager & Dy Manager and total vacancies are 11 can apply this recruitment, with a required qualification are eligible to apply. The selection process will be based on all vacancies will be through interview. Those who are skilled and eligible recruiters may apply online at the official website or our website vijethajobs.com on or before the last date.
For more details like specific qualifying requirements and application, details are given below.
Vacancies Details of GRSE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited|
|Name Of the vacancies||Chief General Manager, Senior Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager|
|No of vacancies||11|
|Functional Departments||Administration, Engineering, Medical, Other Functional Area|
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Recruitment 2020
Aspirants who are going to apply GRSE Recruitment 2020 once check required educational qualification for vacancy wise
- Chief General Manager (E-8), General Manager (E-7): Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 55% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics /Marine Engineering/Civil/Production/Naval Architecture.
- Senior Manager: Degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks for UR/EWS & 55% for OBCin the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture.
- Senior Manager (HR): Graduate and 02 years full-time MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Social Work / Labour Welfare.
- Deputy Manager (Medical): MBBS degree from any University recognized by the Indian Medical council.
Applicants those who are willing to apply GRSE Recruitment 2020 need to check the Age limit or go through the official website.
Aspirants should have a maximum age for joining the Company will be 56 years after all age relaxations. It also applies to internal candidates.
- Chief General Manager (E-8):54 years
- General Manager (E-7):52 years
- Senior Manager, Senior Manager (HR):45 years
- Deputy Manager (Medical):35 years
Pay Scale GRSE Recruitment 2020: Aspirants are advised to visit official notification for post wise salary details.
Selection Process GRSE Recruitment 2020
The selection process will be based on all vacancies will be through Interview.
Application Process GRSE Recruitment 2020
All job hunters have to submit the GRSE Recruitment application through ONLINE which is in the Career section of the GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020. For more information go through the official notification.
- Aspirants those who are (General, OBC & EWS only) can pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- and Bank charges of Rs. 71/- (Total fees Rs. 571/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Applicants who are belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Internal Candidates are no need to pay the Application Fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Aspirants, please refer to “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2020 for details regarding the remittance of Application Fee through Bank Challan in SBI Branches.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2020
- Job seekers Go to official website grse.in.
- Then Click “Career” to find the advertisement and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
Key / Important Dates for GRSE Recruitment 2020
Start Date for GRSE Recruitment Online Registration: 15 June 2020 (14:00 hrs. onwards)
Closing Date for Online Registration of GRSE Vacancy: 05 July 2020 ( up to 23:59 hrs.)
Remittance of Application fees: 17 June 2020 to 07 July 2020
Receipt of application document signed by the applicant including certificates/testimonials in support of qualifications via ordinary post only: 15 July 2020
Tentative interview schedule at Kolkata: July-August 2020
Declaration of results of the interview: July-August 2020
Important Links for GRSE Recruitment 2020
Please visit our website for more jobs in the government sector: VijethaJobs.com