GRSE Job Alert 2020:Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited is looking for dedicated and qualified persons for Management Post under the Ministry of Defence Govt. of India. GRSE announced the Employment Notification [NO. HR/SUP: 02/2020 & NO. OS: 03/2020] for vacancies supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager. It invites eligible applicants to apply online for these positions. According to the GRSE Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 45 vacancies are allotted for this GRSE Vacancy 2020.
Interested candidates can apply on the official portal of the GRSE Jobs 2020 Applying Aspirants must have B.Tech with relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for the recruitment of GRSE Manager post and At least 28 years of age. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 38 years. Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview will be conducted at Kolkata. The selected candidates will be hired under the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited(GRSE).they will be admitted on Rs.40,000/- to 80,000/-under the Company rules. Candidates should apply the GRSE online apply applications that started on 30-09-2020 and closing on the date of 20-10-2020.
For further details on GRSE Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on West Bengal jobs, Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of GRSE Supervisor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence Govt. of India|
|Name of the Board||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited(GRSE)|
|Name of the post||Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||45 posts|
|Employment Notification No.||OS: 03/2020
NO. HR/SUP: 02/2020
|Selection Process||Written test /Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||30-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
|Job Location||Kolkata( West Bengal)|
GRSE Jobs Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager||04|
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Supervisor, DGM & Other Posts
- Deputy General Manager: Applicant should hold in BE, B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil /Production / Naval Architecture/Information Technology / Computer Science /Computer Technology/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Deputy Manager: Applicant should hold in MBBS from any University recognized by the Indian Medical council/ CA/CMA and B.Tech in Mechanical /Electrical /Production/Naval architecture/Civil.
- Assistant Manager: Applicant should Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Supervisor: Applicants must hold a Graduate in any discipline plus a minimum of 01-year Diploma in HR/Industrial relations/Personnel Management & Industrial relations/Social Welfare/Social science/Social work etc. with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Design Supervisors: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- NOTE: BE, B.Tech 3rd semester of 8-semester course / 2nd-year Applicants are will also be applying for the CRSE Manager job Recruitment 2020.
- The upper age limit for Deputy General Manager should have 48 years as of 01-09-2020.
- The upper age limit for Deputy Manager should have 35 years as of 01-09-2020.
- The upper age limit for Assistant Manager, Supervisors, Design Supervisors should have 28 years as of 01-09-2020.
Pay Scale for GRSE Notification 2020 for Manager & Supervisor
- The Applicant selected for the post of Deputy General Manager will earn the monthly salary (IDA)Rs.80,000/- 3%- 2,20,000/-
- For the post of Deputy Manager will earn the monthly salary (IDA)Rs.50,000/-3%-1,60,000/-
- For the post of Assistant Manager will earn the monthly salary (IDA)Rs.40,000/- 3%- 1,40,000/-
Applicants who have entered their names in this Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Manager Recruitment Application 2020 will be invited for a competitive written examination Followed by an Interview as a part of the selection process.
Application Process for GRSE Recruitment 2020
Application Fee for GRSE Job Alert 2020
- Application fees for General, OBC & EWS Candidates will pay of Rs. 500/- and Bank charges is Rs. 71/-.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee for the GRSE Recruitment 2020.
- Applicants should pay the Application fee through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
- The Application fee is Non-refundable with any circumstances of the application process. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply for GRSE Vacancy 2020
- Interested Candidate to visit the GRSE website jobapply.in/grse2020os3.
- Fresh Applicant Login with valid email ID and Password and Fill out the Application form, Upload the recent Photograph and Signature, and other relevant documents.
- Finally Submit the process of the application form.
- Applicant must print out the Application form For further use.
Key Dates for GRSE Job Alert 2020
- The starting date for Online registration for the GRSE Manager job on 30-09-2020.
- Last date for Online registration for the GRSE Manager job on 20-10-2020.
- Payment of the Application fees from 03 October 2020 to 22-10-2020.
- Last date for Submission of hard copies through Ordinary post only on 27-10-2020.
- Uploading the Admit Cards for Written Test for Assistant Manager in October 2020.
- Written Test for Assistant Manager Sheudule released on 22-11-2020
Important Links for GRSE Jobs 2020
|👉GRSE Manager Job Alert 2020 Notification1|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of GRSE Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of GRSE Limited|