GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment: Looking for careers in Government Hospitals of Ananthapur? Here is a notification from GGH Ananthapuramu. The Govt General Hospital of Ananthapuramu had issued a circular notification for the engagement of 182 Staff Nurse, DEO, and various other Posts. in the Government General Hospital GGH Anantapur Recruitment 2020. The director of GGH Ananthapuramu has issued these posts through the Notification RC.No 1463/ GeneralHospital/ Ananthapuramu/2020 on a contract basis.
Government General Hospital GGH Anantapur invites applications in the prescribed application format which is given the official website for the application of Staff Nurse, Physical Director, Dietician, MSW, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Dark Room Assistant, Medical Record Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, and DEO Posts. Send the application form along with all necessary documents to the mentioned address in the official notification on or before 22-07 2020.
Selection of applicants for this GGH Anantapur Staff Nurse other recruitment positions 2020 is based on merit qualifications and certification verification. For more details of the Government General Hospital Anantapur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 application form, salary, post-wise vacancies, qualifications, and other information are provided below. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site (www.vijethajobs.com) for the new updates of GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details of GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
The aspirants who want to apply the GGH Jobs in Ananthapuramu Recruitment can check the post wise vacancies which are described below.
|Sl.no.||Name of the vacancy||No.of vacancies|
|8||Dark Room Assistant||02|
|9||Medical Record Assistant||02|
|12||DEO (DATA ENTRY OPERATORS)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
Educational Qualification of GGH Jobs in Ananthapuramu
The aspirants should have the following qualifications for GGH Anantapur Recruitment.
1. The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse candidates should be qualified in GNM/B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Nursing Institute.
2. The applicant must be registered in the AP Nursing Council.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Physical Director should be qualified in Degree in Physical Education from any recognized Institution.
1. The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Dietician should be qualified in a BSC Degree of a university recognized by UGC or an equivalent and
2. The applicant must have passed one year course of Diploma in Applied Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized Institution.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Physiotherapist should be qualified in BPT / MPT Course certificate and he/she must be registered in the AP Board.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of MSW candidates should bee qualified in BA or B.Sc. and Degree/Diploma Certificate in Medico Social worker Training.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Pharmacist candidates should be qualified in D.Pharmacy B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Radiographers should be qualified in the CRA/DMIT/DGRA examination.
Dark Room Assistant :
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Dark Room Assistant should be qualified in Diploma/Certificate in Dark Room Assistant Course/Certificate course in Radiographic Assistant.
Medical Record Assistant :
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Medical Record Assistant should have to be qualified in Graduation and also an Experience in Typewriting & Computer.
Lab Attendant :
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Lab Attendant should have to be qualified as a Lab Attendant training course or Intermediate Vocational Course in Medical Lab Technology.
Junior Assistant :
1. The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant should be qualified in Graduation.
2. he/she should have experience in computer training, M.S.Office -97, and widows-97.
3. The applicant should be efficient in Typewriting Higher & Lower in Telugu.
DEO (DATA ENTRY OPETARORS)
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment for the post of DEO should be qualified in Any Graduation with six months’ experience in computer training.
The aspirants who are applying for GGH Anantapur Recruitment their upper age limit should not exceed as on 01.07.2020. The category wise age limit details are given below as per official notification
- For OC Candidates their upper age limit should be 42 years.
- For SC, ST & BC Candidates their upper age limit should be 47 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen & PH Candidates their upper age limit should be 50 years.
Pay Scale of GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
The selected candidates will get the salary from GGH details are given below as per official notification
|Sl.no.||Name of the vacancy||Payscale|
|2||Physical Director||Rs.52000/- 40270-93780|
|5||MSW -GR-II||Rs.34000/- 25140-73270|
|8||Dark Room Assistant||Rs.24421/- 18400-55410|
|9||Medical Record Assistant||Rs.15000/- 15030-46060|
|10||Lab Attendant||Rs.22387/- 16400-49870|
|11||Junior Assistant||Rs.22387/- 16400-49870|
|12||DEO (DATA ENTRY OPETARORS)||Rs.17000/-16400-49870|
Selection Process of GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
The selection will be made on the merit list of all the applications that came to the office of the Govt General Hospital, Ananthapuramu
Application Process for GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
Application Fee of GGH Jobs in Ananthapuramu
The candidates belonging to the category of GEN/OBC/EWS should pay an amount of Rs.200/- in the form of DD on the name of “Superintendent, Govt General Hospital, Ananthapuramu” in any bank which is payable at Ananthapuramu.
How to Apply for GGH Jobs in Ananthapuramu
- The job seeker interested in applying for the GGH Anantapur Recruitment 2020 should go to the official website ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Download and read the information shown in the application form.
- Fill all the information about the post to which you are applying in the application form carefully.
- Send the completed application with all necessary documentation by registered post or in person and hand over to the counter of the address on or before the last date.
Government General Hospital,
Important Dates for GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
- Starting date for submission: 07-07-2020.
- Last date for submission: 22-07-2020.
Important Links for GGH Ananthapuramu Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com