What is the last date of GATE 2021: Interested and eligible applicants may apply online at appsgate.iitb.ac.in for the GATE 2021 Application form.
The online application process was previously scheduled to end on 30 September 2020 but the Indian Institute of Technology in Bombay extended the online registration process for the GATE 2021 Engineering Graduate Exam to 7 October 2020.
- The GATE 2021 entrance examination shall be conducted in various centers across the country on February 5,6, 7,12,13, and 14, 2021.
- On 22 March 2021, the results of the entrance examination will be announced.
- Application fee for the general category is 1500
- The application fee for the reserved category along with female candidates is 750
GATE 2021 Last Date Extended @ Online Registration:
- Go to the web page gate.iitb.ac.in.
- To complete the registration process click the GATE Online Processing System (GOAPS) link.
- Fill out the application form for GATE 2021
- Upload necessary documents those are Scanned reservation certificate copy (if applicable), Certificate of disability scanned copy (if applied), Scanned copy of degrees and including scanned photographs and signatures
- Pay the Registration fee GATE 2021
- Preview filed application form
- Submit the application form for GATE 2021
This year the examination will take place on a computer basis and cover 27 subjects. The GATE 2021 scores will be three years of validity.GATE is the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in Kharagpur, Guwahati, Kanpur, Delhi, Madras, Bombay, and Roorkee, on behalf of the NCB, the Ministry of Education (MOE), the Government of India, Department of Higher Education.
How will I crack the GATE Exam in the first attempt of 2021?
Practice and analyze your answers. Solve previous year GATE question papers. You must stick to the schedule to achieve a better GATE ranking. Morning hours are often the perfect way to learn new concepts. Cracking this exam in the first attempt is quite possible if you are taking a targeted approach.
- Understand the Exam Pattern.
- The GATE Exam is a single three-hour paper online examination, with a total of 100 marks for 65 questions.
- Follow the GATE Syllabus.
- Read the standard textbook.
- Understand the basics and Practice Quizzes & Test Series.
- Time and technique of preparation.
- Make a short revision note.
- Recall both principles and concepts.