- The sport -fencing was introduced in India in the 1970’s. The FENCING ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (FAI) was formed in 1974. Later it’s structured developments and competitions were initiated only in the year 1990’s.
- FAI has the Supreme authority on the administration and development of fencing in India, which is recognized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports and affiliated to the International Fencing Federation and the Fencing Confederations of Asia.
- Currently, the FAI has as its affiliated Member Units 30State/UT Associations and 2 Organizations.
Fencing Association of India Recruitment 2020 Assistant Coaches Vacancy Details
The Fencing Association of India (FAI) has released a total vacancy of 16 for the post of Assistant Coaches.
Job Location: Assistant coaches are primarily posted at Indian National Centers of Excellence and can be transferred anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for FAI Assistant Coaches Vacancy 2020
The Educational Qualification & also Experience is required for the post of Elite Coach which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI).
Educational Qualification for Fencing Association of India Recruitment
- The applicant should be a graduate of any university in India / abroad.
- The applicant should be speaking English and also have a working command of the English language.
- Candidate Should have a Diploma in Fencing from the Indian Sports Authority or equivalent From a renowned university / Institute of India / Outside and Certificate Course International Fencers of a recognized institution or of the FAI / SAI.
- The candidate should have a strong awareness of fencing and a high-performance Atmosphere of sport.
- The applicant should have Minimum Senior National Level Participation or Junior Level Medal.
- Candidate should possess Minimum 5 of his trained Fencers should have represented in Senior / Junior /Sub Junior Levels at National Fencing Championships / Tournaments.
- A Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Fencing Coach in a reputed /recognized Fencing Training Institution
- Candidate Should have worked in a club / Training Centre / Fencing Association or Equivalent for a minimum of 5 years combined.
- He/She should have Minimum Senior National Medalist or International Participation in “FIE” or equivalent as a Fencer.
Age Limit of Assistant Coaches Recruitment
- The applicant Should be below 60 years of age as on 1st June 2020.
- In the exceptional cases, the Committee constituted by FAI jointly with SAI may take a decision based on credentials of the coach, if the age exceeds 60 years.
Pay Scale of Assistant Coaches Recruitment
- The Candidate after the selection by the committee will be given a salary of INR 75,000/- per month (all inclusive) as per SAI guidelines.
Application Process of Assistant Coaches Recruitment
Application Fee for Fencing Association of India Recruitment
There is No Application Fee for the application of the post of assistant coaches which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI) for any candidate belonging to any category of caste.
How to Apply for Assistant Coaches Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for or the post of assistant coaches which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI) should send their complete Curriculum vitae to the following E-mail ID
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for Assistant Coaches Recruitment
The date of Publishing the advertisement is: 17.06.2020
The Last date to send the CV is: 05-07-2020
Important Links for Assistant Coaches Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com