- FAI is the highest official authority of fencing management and development in India, which was recognised by the Ministry of Youth and Sports and affiliated with the International Fencing Federation and the Asian Fencing Confederations.
Fencing Association of India Recruitment 2020 Elite Coaches Vacancy Details
The Fencing Association of India (FAI) has released 2 vacancies for the post of Elite Coaches.
Job Location: Elite coaches are primarily posted at Indian National Centers of Excellence and can be transferred anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for FAI Elite Coaches Vacancy 2020
Educational Qualification for Fencing Association of India Recruitment
The Educational Qualification & also Experience is required for the post of Elite Coach which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI).
- The applicant should be a graduate of any university in India / abroad.
- Applicant should be speaking English and also have a working command of the English language.
- Candidate should have a Diploma in Fencing from Sports Authority of India or equivalent
from a reputed university/institute of India/abroad AND Level 3 FIE Certificate
Course/International Coaching Course sponsored by IOC.
- The candidate should have a strong awareness of fencing and high-performance Atmosphere of sport.
- Applicant should have played at National/Continent level such as Asian/European/World Championships or Asian /Olympic Games.
- Candidate should have trained the Junior National team or Senior National teams of their country for at least 5 years.
- He/She should have a Minimum 10 of his/her trained Fencers should have represented the Country in “FIE” recognized tournaments at the level of Continental/Asian/World/Olympics or other major international competitions. (Names of the athletes to be mentioned in the Curriculum Vitae)
- The applicant should have worked in a club/Training Centre/Fencing Association or Equivalent for a minimum of 5 years combined.
- Candidate should have a Minimum Senior National Medalist or International Participation in “FIE” or equivalent as a Fencer.
Age Limit of Elite Coaches Recruitment
- The applicant Should be below 60 years of age as on 1st June 2020.
- In the exceptional cases, the Committee constituted by FAI jointly with SAI may take a decision based on credentials of the coach, if the age exceeds 60 years.
Pay Scale of Elite Coaches Recruitment
- The Candidate after the selection by the committee will be given a salary of INR 1,50,000/- per month (all-inclusive) as per SAI guidelines.
Application Process of Elite Coaches Recruitment
Application Fee for Fencing Association of India Recruitment
There is No Application Fee for the application of the post of Elite coaches which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI) for any candidate belonging to any category of caste.
How to Apply for Elite Coaches Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for or the post of Elite coaches which is given by the Fencing Association of India (FAI) should send their complete Curriculum vitae to the following E-mail ID
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for Elite Coaches Recruitment
The date of Publishing the advertisement is: 17.06.2020
The Last date to send the CV is: 05-07-2020
Important Links for Elite Coaches Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com