ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment 2020: Looking for careers in ECIL? Here is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for the ECIL Visiting Faculty jobs which have been released recently.
- ECIL was set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 with a view to generating a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics.
- The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology.
ECIL, a Department of Atomic Energy public sector company, is seeking suitable candidates as a Visiting Faculty for training and guiding students in new academic projects at the Computing Education Division, Hyderabad in the various technologies of electronics on a session basis.
ECIL has advertised to new recruitment with the aim of hiring creative and talented aspirants for filling up 10 posts of Visiting faculty in various fields. Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of VLSI Design, Embedded Design, Java /Android/ Cloud Computing, IoT Technologies, Python/Artificial Intelligence/DataScience /Machine Learning/Matlab/Simulink. This notification is published with a view to recruit 10 vacancies, with ECE or CSE(qualification) are eligible to apply for these jobs.
For more details of ECIL Latest vacancy, upcoming Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on our website(www.vijethajobs.com)
Vacancy Details of ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies|
|Java, Android, Cloud Computing||02|
|Python/Artificial Intelligence/DataScience/ Machine Learning||01|
|Matlab / Simulink||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
Educational Qualification of Guest Faculty Jobs in ECIL
The aspirant who is applying for this vacancy must have a Master’s degree in computer science/ Electrical and communication with a minimum of 60 percent from any recognized institution.
The aspirant should have experience of
1. Minimum 03 years for BE/B. Tech applicants or 01 years for M.E/ M. Tech applicants
2. The relevant experience in Training & Development of new projects in the respective domains will also be considered.
Pay Scale(salary) ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
The faculties are paid on the basis of the number of sessions used for their services. Each session will be at least 1.5 hours and the amount of Rs.300/- will be paid to each session.
Selection Process ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
- The selection process based on interview & document verification.
- The final selection shall be based on academic achievement, quality of experience, and Interview results.
- The selection will be conducted through a Personal Interview at Hyderabad.
- The date of the interview & review of the documents will be conveyed by email and applicants shall undergo an interview within a short time.
- The candidate who are short-listed for this job, the interview will be conducted at the address given below.
VENUE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION & INTERVIEW
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED(ECIL),
Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road,
Hyderabad – 500 062.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
Application Fee Visiting Faculty Jobs in ECIL
There is No Application Fee for Visiting Faculty Jobs in Ecil Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for Visiting Faculty Jobs in ECIL
- Candidates who are eligible for the ECIL Recruitment 2020 should apply ONLINE through the official website of www.ecil.co.in by choosing in the ‘Careers’ and e-Recruitment option.
- After online application, the candidate must print the registered online application form with the system generated application serial number.
- The applicant must quote the online application number created by their application for all future correspondence.
- The documents shall be produced in original together with a set of photocopies for verification.
Important Dates for ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
Starting date of online application registration by candidates:04-07-2020.
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates:25-07-2020.
Candidates who are select for this job and ECIL will conduct Document Verification/Interview: Date & Time will be posted as and when determined on the ECIL web site.
Important Links for ECIL Visiting Faculty Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com