ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad The latest TS Job Notification has been issued to fill 15 TS vacancies in the Telangana Region of Technical Officers. Applicants should have a b.tech age limit of 30 years and the age of Relaxable SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS for any of the applicants with one year of experience in this field and for applying ECIL online application 2021 Guidelines.
ECIL is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result‐oriented personnel for the 15 vacancies for Technical Officer positions is required purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years to work at Sites. ECIL Technical Oficer Notification 2021 with the Advertisement No of ECIL is 04/2021 dated 20-01-2021.
Applicants should be selected through a Personal Interview. Eligible Applicants will be hiring the Consolidated contract Remuneration is Rs.23,000/-. Selected Applicants will be Placed at Hyderabad (Telangana), Lucknow, Udhampur, Kapurthala, Paradip, Chennai, Mangalore, Narora, Mumbai, New Delhi.
The Online registration for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Starts from 20-01-2021 to 03-02-2021. Aspirants must apply for ECIL Hyderabad Jobs Before the Last date. Here you will find details on ECIL Technical Officer Jobs Notification such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs Recruitment, visit our website frequently.
Details about ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Department||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer|
|No.of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||20-01-2021|
|Last date to Apply||03-02-2021|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy Details
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Hyderabad engaged the 15 vacancies for the recruiting of Technical Officer positions is required purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years to work at Sites.
Technical Officer Recruitment ECIL Eligibility
- Applicants must possess a B.Tech in Electronics/Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation/Mechanical/Computer Science from any recognized Institution / University with one year of experience in the field of Communication Systems like VSAT, Radio Frequency (RF), Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems/Radiation Instrumentation Systems/ Control & Instrumentation systems/ Electronics & Communication systems/ Troubleshooting of Radiation detection equipment/ Maintenance/ Testing of computer hardware, Networking & Communication gadgets/& RF Communication/Software development in JAVA, PHP and MY SQL and should have basic knowledge on Windows OS & Electrical systems.
- Applicants should have an Age limit is 30 years and The Age relaxation of 5 years for the SC/ST category, 3 years for the OBC Category, and 10 years for the PwD category.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for candidates who were normally currently located in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- The Applicants who will be selected for Technical Officer Position will be hiring the Consolidated Emolument is Rs.23,000/- per month.
- The Mode of the Section of the Applicants for the post of Technical Officer through Personal Interview. Conducting the Date and Time of the Interview will be updated in ECIL Official Portal from Time to Time.
How to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2021
- Eligible candidates have to apply online by visit ECIL Official Portal i.e “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e‐Recruitment’.
- Applicants should Enter the ID number, D.O.B, Select the Advertisement No and Post Name. Applicant should fillup the Required Application form and Applicant should paste the passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at the right top corner of the online application form space provided for the photograph and Also attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates, etc.
- After registering for an online application for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021, the applicant is requested to print the registered online application form and the registration number. A print of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The Starting Date of online registration for on 20-01-2021.
- The Last date for Submission of online registration for Technical Officer Recruitment ECIL on 03-02-2021.
- Conducting the Date of ECIL Technical Officer through Personal Interview will be Intimated in ECIL Portal.
TS Hyderabad ECIL Jobs Application form
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link for Technical Officer in ECIL|
|The Official Web Site|
|Join in Our ‘Telegram Group‘ to Get Latest Job Updates Free|