ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020:
Electronic Corporation of India ECIL Is advertised to apply for the Recruitment Post of Technical Officer Contract-Based Recruitment Form 2020 at Various ECIL headquarters in India. The candidate read following ECIL Latest Vacancies Full Notification Before Applying Online interested those applicants
The ECIL (contractual) Technical Officer salary is Rs 23,000 per month. The Online Application process for ECIL Technical Officers ends at 02:00 P.M. on August 30, 2020. So Candidates need to make attention and apply for ECIL Technical Officer jobs before the last date.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment notification & ECIL jobs apply online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in and also given in below Important links section
More details about ECIL vacancy, upcoming latest ECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be updated as soon as. and Aspirants are notified to visit our website daily for ECIL Recruitment updates and All govt Jobs information
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total 350 Vacancies are called for recruit the Technical Officer posts in Electronic Corporation of India
|Name of the Zonal Office/ HQ||No of Vacancy|
|New Delhi (NZ)||40|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Notification Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants have a BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree with 60% Marks from the recognized university from India.
- Must have a minimum of one year of industrial experience.
- In BE/ B.Tech Engineering EC/ CS/ ME/ EE/ EI/ IT streams are allowed to apply for this ECIL Technical Officer Jobs.
Age Limit of ECIL Recruitment 2020
Any Aspirant who is applying for the ECIL Officer Jobs examination should not more than 30 Year As on 31/07/2020.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment
Candidates will get 23,000/- per month for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs. and In addition to the mentioned consolidated salary, selected candidates will get TA / DA and other benefits as per the Electronic Corporation of India Company Rules.
The recruitment process for ECIL Technical Officers will be based on academic qualifications and document verification of applicants. Check the official ECIL 2020 technical officer recruitment notice for more detail on the ECIL recruitment 2020 process.
Application Process for Technical Officer Jobs in ECIL Recruitment
Application Fee for Technical Officer in ECIL
There are No Application Fees for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs, Candidates only follow Registration Online and Fill the Online Application Form.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 How to Apply
- ECIL India Electronic corporation Latest Recruitment 2020 Applicant Will Apply From 19/08/2020 to 30/08/2020.
- The aspirant needs to Read the full Notification to Apply Online Form for ECIL Contract-based Technical Officer Post Form Latest ECIL Vacancies 2020 before applying ECIL Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate needs to register on the ECIL website to get the unique registration id.
- Fill the online application form with your educational qualification information, academic details, address, and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After entering all details in ECIL application form aspirants advised to recheck the details again and proceed the final submission
- After submitting the application form take a printout for future reference.
Note: The eligible candidates in the final selection list must secure and need Police Verification Certificate (PVC) at the time of Joining.
Key / Important Dates for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- ECIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Begin: 19/08/2020
- ECIL Technical Officer Jobs Online Application Last Date is 30/08/2020 up to 02 PM Only.
- Admit Card and Interview dates are Notified Soon
Important Links for Technical Officer in ECIL 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link for ECIL Technical Officer Notification 2020|
|The Official Web Site|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com