ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are waiting for the Electronics Corporation Of India Limited jobs there is a good opportunity for applicants who are Graduated in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science. Aspirants graduate in these fields they can eligible to apply this ECIL Recruitment 2020.
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Announced for 17 vacancies posting for different locations i.e Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai for the post of Technical Officer jobs with Advt No. is 28/2020 on 18-09-2020. ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on a contract basis for a period of On year to work at various project sites under the administrative control of the Control & Instrumentation Division (CID), Control System Group(CSG), Telecom Division(TCD), Smart Governance Solutions Division (SGSD) & Security System & Projects Division(SSPD) of ECIL.
The applicant whose age is not more than 30 years can apply to ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2020. ECIL Organisation will select the applicant on the basis of marks secured in their Relevant Fields/Interview/Document Verification. The applicant selected for the post of ECIL Technical Officer vacancy will earn the Consolidated Salary Rs 23,000/-per month. The online application process will be operational from 18-09-2020 to 30-09-2020.
Details of ECIL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the Department||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer|
|Job posting information||Contract Basis|
|No. of Vacancies||17 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list/Interview/Document Verification|
|Starting Date to Apply||18-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-09-2020|
|Job Location||Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai|
Vacancy Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Place of Posting||No.of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2020
Technical Officer(Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra): Applicant must be Graduated in Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in any recognized Institution and 01 years of experience in the field of SCADA / Data Acquisition Systems. Candidate having exposure in PLCs/ RTUs/SCADA.
Technical Officer(Hyderabad): Applicant must have Graduated in Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in any recognized University with a minimum 01 year of experience in the field of SCADA /Data Acquisition Systems.
Technical Officer(Mumbai): Applicant must be Graduated in Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics from any recognized university with 01-year post qualification experience in the field of maintenance of electronics, electrical equipment, and Computers.
Technical Officer(Chandigarh): Applicant must be Graduated in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication from any recognized university with 01-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer networking.
Technical Officer(Chennai): Applicant must be Graduated in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication from any recognized University and experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design and development of front-end applications, and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools.
The candidate Upper Age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 31-08-2020.
Pay Scale of Technical Jobs in ECIL
The selected applicant will get the Consolidated contract pay Rs 23,000/-per month.
Selection Process of Technical Jobs in ECIL
- The applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks received in BE / B. Tech & one-year post-qualification experience related to merit.
- Applicants will be called for an online interview and chosen on the basis of results and related experience.
- Applicants in the personal interviews will be considered for final selection due to the successful conclusion of the document verification.
- The date of the interview & documentation review will be intimated via e-mail. So Applicant must check the Official website on time to time.
Application Process for ECIL Jobs
All the eligible applicants can apply ECIL Recruitment only in Online.
How to Apply for Technical Jobs in ECIL
- Eligible Applicant must visit the given Online Application link and carefully read the given instructions as mentioned in the Notification of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Applicant should register with all the necessary details like Date of Birth, Name of the post, and must Enter the Advertisement Number of ECIL recruitment.
- Applicant must sign an on-line signed application form by affixing a recent passport size photograph (4 x 3 cm) at the top right corner of the online application form space given for photographs. Must provide a photo / certified copy of the date of birth, educational credentials, experience, caste, PWD,etc..
- A copy of the recorded online application form can be kept by the applicant for future reference.
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2020
Commencement of on-line Registration for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment on 18-09-2020.
Last date for on-line registration for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment on 30-09-2020.
Important Links for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of ECIL Recruitment 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of ECIL Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site ECIL|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com