DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment: The Electronics and Radar Development Establishment (LRDE) is one of the Research & Development wing set up by the Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO). The LRDE has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Interested applicants can apply for Electronics and Radar Development Establishment (DRDO-LRDE) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format which is given in the official notification on or before 18 July 2020.
The LRDE issued a notification to recruit 10 vacant posts through the advertisement LRDE Advt:02/2020. The DRDO -LRDE organization invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts from eligible persons having Graduated or Post Graduate qualifications. These posts are of Regular basis and the applicants after selection will be posted in DRDO -LRDE Bengaluru.
Applicants who are eligible for the vacancy of Junior Research Fellowship can read the following details to know more about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, salary details, Application Process, etc… If you have any Queries related to Junior Research Fellowship please visit the official website or use the comment section below. For more Job updates on Junior Research Fellowship please visit our website(VijethaJobs.com) daily.
Vacancy Details of DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
There are a total of 10 vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO-LRDE Bengaluru. The classification of the posts, is classified into the following categories.
- 08 vacancies for the discipline of Electronics Engineering.
- 01 vacancy for the discipline of Electrical Engineering.
- 01 vacancy for the discipline of Computer Science Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
Educational Qualification for JRF Recruitment
The educational Qualifications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO-LRDE will be as follows
- The applicant must be a Graduate(BE/B.Tech) with First class from a recognized Institute and also he/should have a valid Gate score.
The applicant must be a Post-Graduate(ME/M.Tech) with First class both at the Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
Age Limit for DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 38 Years as on 31-07-2020
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
Pay Scale for JRF Recruitment
The selected candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.31,000/- for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO-LRDE, Banglore
Selection Process of DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
- All the applications will be shortlisted based on the requirements of DRDO-LRDE, Banglore.
- For the short-listed applications, the interview will be conducted at DRDO-LRDE, Banglore.
Application Process of DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
Application Fee for JRF Recruitment
There is No Application Fee for any candidate belonging to any category of caste, for the application of Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO-LRDE, Banglore.
How to Apply for DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
CV Raman Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560093.
Important Dates for DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
- Starting date of Application: 27-06-2020
- The last date to reach the application to the above-mentioned address: 18-07-2020.
Important Links for DRDO LRDE JRF Recruitment
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com