DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020: The Nellore Medical Health department has released Latest Career Notification for 20 vacancies in various categories on a contract basis. As per the Nellore District Jobs notification, these vacancies are allotted for Staff Nurse, Physician/Consultant Medicine, Consultant Medicine, Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician(DPHL), Epidemiologist Posts. The selection will be based on the Merit List and Selected candidates will be appointed at Nellore. To applying for these positions, applicants must verify their eligibility, i.e. Educational credentials, Age limit, Experience, and so on. The application form is available in the official portal of Nellore. For more Job updates on DMHO Nellore Recruitment please visit our website (VijethaJobs.com) daily.
Vacancy Details and Payscale (salary) of DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
The total number of vacancies and salary details for DMHO Nellore Recruitment are listed below.
|Name of the post||No.of vacancies||Remuneration (per month)|
|Lab Technician (DPHL)||01||19,019/-|
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for Medical Jobs in Nellore DMHO 2020
Applicants who are interested to apply Staff Nurse, Physician/Consultant Medicine, Consultant Medicine, Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician(DPHL), Epidemiologist their qualifications are given below.
- The candidate must have in GNM(General Nursing and Midwifery) course from recognized Nursing Institute and must be Registered in AP Nursing Council.
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of relevant experience in a hospital Counsel Registration.
- The candidate must graduate in MBBS from a recognized University.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience in a Hospital, Emergency Unit.
- The candidate must have a graduate in MBBS/Masters in the public health sector.
- The candidate must have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience in a Health Services or Public Health.
- The candidate must have a post-graduate in MD in Medicine from recognized by the Govt.of India.
- Candidate should be trained in Gen. Medicine/Cardiology / Specialized Training in Oncology.
- Candidate should have Graduated in MBBS or Equivalent Degree from the university recognized by the MCI.
- The candidate must have three years of work experience in hospitals.
- Candidate should have passed in 12th/intermediate science from a recognized institution.
- Candidate should have passed in 12th/intermediate DMLT course from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have a degree of MBBS from a recognized University by the MCI.
Selection Process for DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
The selection process will be based on the merit list.
Total Marks of 100% will be allotted, in this 90% based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. and 10% based on the Weightage Marks at 1 (one) mark per each year of waiting after completing the qualifying examination.
Age Limit For DMHO Nellore Notification 2020
- The maximum age limit for Staff Nurse, Physician/Consultant Medicine, Medical Officer, Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician(DPHL), Epidemiologist should not be more than 40 years.
- The maximum age limit for Consultant Medicine should not be more than 35 years.
- The maximum age limit for Specialist should not be more than 50 years.
Application Process for DMHO Nellore Notification 2020
DMHO Nellore Medical Jobs Application Fee
- Application fee for OC/BC Candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates Rs 300/-
- Application fee exempted for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidate should pay the Application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of DM&HO, Nellore payable at Nellore.
How to Apply for DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
- The Applicants can download the Application form through Website address spsnellore.ap.gov.in/notice/recruitment.
- The filled-in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application format at O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, NELLORE on or before 22.07. 2020.
- The application without the signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Key Dates for DMHO Nellore Medical Jobs 2020
The Opening date for application of DMHO Nellore Recruitment is 14-07-2020.
The last date for submission of the application form is 22-07-2020.
Important Links for DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com