DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020: District Medical & Health Officer Nellore are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the Specialist, Medical Officer, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Optometrist, Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, Social Worker, Dental Technician, Contingent Worker, Support Staff & Security Staff, Psychiatrists, Monitoring Consultant, Epidemiologist & TBHV & OT Technician Under the National Health Mission Programme, SPSR Nellore District. DMHO Nellore Job Alert 2020 announced the 76 vacancies in various posts on the health Department on Contract Basis for one year.
10th, 12th standards, DMLT, BDS, GNM, MBBS, LLB, Degree, Postgraduate in Relevant Discipline applicants should have the age limit 42 years applicants are eligible to apply for this recruitment of DMHO Nellore Jobs 2020. This organization finds dedicated people with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can apply @ spsnellore.ap.gov.in.
The selection process based on Selection on the basis of Academic Background/ Experience/ Written Test and applicants who are selected for District Medical & Health Officer will get the Consolidated monthly salary as per the Department of DMHO Nellore Notification 2020. Eligible applicant should send the Prescribed applications to the District Medical & Health Officer, Nellore in all working days from 01-10-2020 to 10-10-2020.
Here you will find details on DMHO Nellore Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply for Regular updates on DMHO Nellore Recruitment, visit our website frequently at Vijethajobs.com
Details of DMHO Nellore Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Board||District Medical & Health Officer Nellore|
|Job posting information||Specialist, Medical Officer, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Optometrist, Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, Social Worker, Dental Technician, Contingent Worker, Support Staff & Security Staff, Psychiatrists, Monitoring Consultant, Epidemiologist & TBHV & OT Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||76 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||01-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10-10-2020|
|Job Location||Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)|
Vacancy Details and Payscale of DMHO Nellore jobs 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of vacancies||Monthly Remuneration|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||01||Rs.30,000/-|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||01||Rs.24,310/-|
|Support Staff & Security Staff||01||Rs.12,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Nellore Job Alert 2020
- Specialist MO: Applicant should hold in MBBS and MD Gynec/Pediatrics/Diploma in OBG/Child Health and must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Medical Officer: Applicant should hold in MBBS Recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Physiotherapist: The applicant should have graduated in Physiotherapy from any recognized university.
- Psychologist: The applicant should have a post graduated in Psychology from any recognized university.
- Staff Nurse: Applicant should hold in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from Govt recognized Nursing Institute and Must be registered in the AP Nursing council.
- Lab Technician: Applicant should have passed in 12th Science/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology registered in the AP council.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: The applicant should have graduated in Speech and Language Pathology from any Recognized University.
- Optometrist: The applicant should have graduated /post graduated in Optometry from any recognized university
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: The applicant should have graduated in Mental Retardation /Rehabilitation Science /B.Ed Special Education from any recognized university.
- Social Worker: Candidate must Post Graduate in MSW/MA(Social Work)
- Dental Technician: Applicant should have passed in Intermediate science group /diploma in a dental technician from a recognized board, a dental hygienist from Govt Recognized institute, registration with the state dental council.
- Contingent Worker, Attendant: The applicant should have passed in 10th class from a recognized board.
- Support Staff & Security Staff: The applicant should have passed in 5th class only female candidates should be selected for this job.
- Psychiatrists: Applicant should hold in MBBS/MD in psychiatry from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Monitoring Consultant: The applicant should have graduated in any discipline with LLB and computer skills and 3-4 Years of work experience in the women-oriented program of health activities and administration.
- Epidemiologist: Applicant should hold in MBBS /MD /DNB in Preventive and Social Medicine / Community Medicine / Masters Health Administration and One Year of Work experience in Health Sector.
- TBHV: The applicant should have passed in Intermediate and Experience as MPW/LHV/ANM.
- Accountant: The applicant should have graduated in Commerce and Two years of experience in the maintenance of accounts from a recognized society.
- Dental Hygienist: The applicant should have passed in Intermediate science group from a recognized board/Diploma in dental technician / dental hygienist from Govt Recognized institute.
- OT Technician: The applicant should have passed in Intermediate from a recognized board and a diploma in operation theatre technology course from Govt recognized an institution must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- As per Govt. Memo No. 3543366/B1 2020 HM&FW(B1) Dept., dated: 16.06.2020 for OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years as of 01.06.2020.
- For SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as of 01.06.2020.
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as of 01.06.2020.
- Age relaxations are will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
DMHO Nellore Selection Process 2020
- Selection for the Applicants as per the Merit list It shall be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Job experience in the same sector with the particular region and year of passing Categories and listed on the website for clarity.
Application Process for DMHO Nellore Recruitment 2020
- The applicant should pay the Application fee for OC Candidates Rs. 500/-.
- No Application Fee for SC / ST / BC Candidates.
- Demand Draft has drawn in favor of DM&HO, Nellore payable at Nellore.
Steps to Apply for DMHO Nellore Staff Nurse Jobs 2020
- Interested Applicants should download the application form from the website of DMHO Nellore spsnellore.gov.in
- The applicant should fill out the application form and along with the relevant documents of qualification and other credentials.
- And finally send it to the above-said address.
Key Dates for DMHO Nellore Notification 2020
Applications will be starts on 01-10-2020.
Submission of Prescribed Applications will be closed on 10-10-2020.
Important Links for DMHO Nellore Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of DMHO Nellore Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of DMHO Nellore|