DME AP Recruitment 2020 Assistant Professor Online Application @ dmeaponline.com Directorate of Medical Education AP – Recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies: The government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments of Medical Education by the direct recruitment and also for the Lateral Entry. There are a total of 737 vacancies for these post and the applicants who want to apply for these posts should apply it online on or before 18-07-2020. Applicants can apply DME AP Assistant Professor vacancy online application through official website i.e dmeaponline.com and aspirants who want to know other details like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
There are total vacancies of 737 for the post of Assistant Professor by the direct recruitment and also in the case of Lateral Entry. The detailed vacancy for both categories is given below.
|Vacancy by the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|By direct recruitment||442|
|By the Way of Lateral Entry||295|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor
The Educational Qualification for the post of DME AP Assistant Professor jobs in each department will be different from each category of Medical Education as listed below. The details of all the departments are shown in the table.
|Name of the Department||Necessary Education Qualification|
|Assistant Professor of Anatomy||M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy).|
|Assistant Professor of Physiology||MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D. (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with D.Sc.(Medical Physiology).|
|Assistant Professor of Biochemistry||M.D. (Biochemistry)/ MBBS with M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with Ph. D. (Med. Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry) with D.Sc. (Med. Biochemistry).|
|Assistant Professor of Pharmacology||MD. (Pharmacology) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D. (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med. Pharmacology).|
|Assistant Professor of Pathology||M.D.(Pathology) / Ph.D(Pathology)/D.Sc.(Pathology)|
|Assistant Professor of Microbiology||M.D.(Bacteriology)/ M.D.(Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology)/ Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology.) with Ph.D.(Med.Bacteriology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)w with D.Sc.(Med. Bacteriology)/ M.Sc. (Med. Microbiology) with Ph. D.(Med Microbiology)/ M.Sc.(Med. Microbiology) with D. Sc.(Med. Microbiology).|
|All other Assistant Professor posts||MD / MS/ MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned specialty
recognized by MCI.
Age Limit for DME Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor:
1. The applicants belonging to OC should not have completed 42 years as on 01-06-2020 (should not have been born before 01-06-1978).
2. Candidates of SC/ST/BC should not have completed 47 years as on 01-06-2020 (should not have been born before 01-06-1973).
3. Ex-servicemen should not have completed 50 years as on 01-06-2020 (should not have born before 01.06.1970).
The Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
Local Candidature: The Candidates who belong to AP only need to apply. Local candidates will be considered as the Persons who had studied from 4th Class to 10th Class in the State of A.P. and candidates who migrate to any part of AP from the State of Telangana within a period of 3 years from 2nd June 2014.
Pay Scale of DME AP Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
The Candidate during the probation period of 3 years will be paid a Consolidated Pay ( Per month) Rs.70,000/- is applicable in the present pay scales and Rs.92,000/- will be applicable after enforcement of 7th UGC Pay scales.
DME AP Assistant Professor Selection Process 2020
The Selection Process for the post of Assistant Professor in each department will follow the same guidelines as the order of merit of the Qualifying Examination. The Guidelines for Selection Process will be as follows.
- The Total Weightage of the marks – 100
- The above marks will be calculated as
1. 75 Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/super specialty Examination.
2. Those who are not having PG marks memo, percentage of marks to be taken as 50% (50%x75=37.50)
3. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
4.Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15 marks.
5. There will be no Interview marks.
The decision of the selection committee in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection will be final.
DME AP Assistant Professor Online Application Process
How to Apply for Assistant Professor
- All the Eligible Candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any department of the given notification should submit their application online on the official website which is given as an important link below of this article.
- for all the information regarding the upload of Documents read the notification.
- Candidate should ensure that all the information which you are entering while completion of Registration and also submitting the online application will be correct. Any discrepancy found in the information will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment.
- Improperly filled applications and inadequate documents for consideration of Proof of the document will be summarily rejected
- Applicants who have a Qualification as Diploma holders should apply only in APVVP in Direct Recruitment
- Candidates who are serving currently in the Government Sector should take NOC from Director of
Health/Commissioner APVVP/DME concerned recruiting authority.
The candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Professor in any department of any category of recruitment i.e., both Direct and lateral entry has to pay the application fee as given below.
- Candidates belonging to BC/OC Caste – Rs.1500
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Caste – Rs.1000
Candidates have to pay through the following account Number and must mention the name of the candidate & registered mobile number on the payment receipt/bank counterfoil and upload the same at the time of filling of application.
|Name of the account holder||APDME|
|Mode of payment||Through SB collect|
|SB collect URL|
- After the completion of the online application registration process, An application ID will be generated.
- Then open the link: Enter application ID, applicant name, mobile number, Aadhar number, and select fee type.
- Now Enter fee amount manually.
- After successful payment: payment of receipt (PDF file) upload with the SBI collect reference number and submit it.
Important Dates for Assistant Professor DME AP
The Online Application will start from 19-06-2020
The Online Application will end on 18.07.2020 at 5.PM
Important Links for DME AP Assistant Professor
For Official DME AP Assistant Professor Notification: Click Here
For ONLINE APPLICATION LINK: Click Here
For Payment of Application Fee: Click Here
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com