Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Job Alert 2020: In order to fill 17 authorized Junior Assistant vacancies (Grade III) of Amalgamated Institution of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri, the Office of deputy commissar Dhubri invites the Online Applications from the citizens of India as stipulated in Articles 5 and 8 of the Constitution of India.
Applicants should be available for this recruitment in 2020 for 18 -40 years of age in each computer application discipline/certificate and age limit. Recruitment mode of the candidate on the basis of the educational mark merit list. PB-2 – Rs 14,000/ to 60,500/ with grade Pay- Rs 6200/- and other wage allowances admissible under the law of Govt.of Assam shall be recruited by the candidate chosen. Applications online from 02-11-2020 to 20-11-2020 will start.
Here you can find information on The Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Junior Assistant Notice, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily the Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Junior Assistant Recruitment notifications, visit our website Vijethajobs.com regularly.
Details of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||The Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dhubri|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||17 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20-11-2020|
Vacancy Details of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Jobs 2020
- Online applications are invited by the citizen of India as specified in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India to fill 17 vacant positions of junior assistant (Grade III) under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri.
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020
The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline/Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university and They must have good working knowledge in office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese), and internet processing, etc.
- The applicant Minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years of age as of 01-01-2020.
- The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disabilities is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
- The office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri will pay the post of Junior Assistant in the scale of pay of PB-2 – Rs 14,000/ to 60,500/ with grade Pay- Rs 6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rule.
- The selection shall be made on a merit basis and the selection committee set up for its purpose shall prepare the Select list in compliance with the rules and procedures laid down by the Government of Assam.
Application Process for Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Applicants must indicate the valid e-mail I d and mobile number before requesting since all further correspondence would be made to the specified e-mail Id and mobile number.
Applicants should follow the given steps.
STEP-I: Job Aspirant clicks on the Proceed to Apply button.
STEP-II: Filled out the basic details.
STEP-III: The applicant should enter the educational details.
STEP-IV: Participants must enter the Experience of work details.
STEP-V: Candidates upload the image(20-50 KB), signature( 10-30 KB), and Documents(200 KB).
STEP-VI: Applicants are recommended to take a printout of the application form after final submission and to take note of the registration number needed for any further reference.
- Commencement of online registration of application by candidates 02-11-2020.
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 20-11-2020.
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri|