DCIL Job Alert 2020: Dredging Corporation of India Limited requires 55 vacancies for the recruiting of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, Near Coastal Voyage(Trainees) on a contract basis. Recently DCIL Recruitment 2020 notification released the above-mentioned posts with the Advertisement No. is 01/2020.
As per DCIL Recruitment 2020, the total vacancies are 55 trainee posts out of which 15 posts are required to Dredge Cadets,15 posts are required to Trainee Marine Engineer,10 posts are required to Trainee Electrical Officer and 15 posts are required to NCV(Near Coastal Voyage)(Trainee). All the aspirant’s age limit should be 25 years not exceed than 30 years they can apply for the Post of DCIL Job Vacancy 2020.
Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)/graduated in Electrical Engineering/Xth Class applicants is Eligible for applying this DCIL Trainee Jobs 2020. The selection is based on the marks/percentage obtained in the specified category. After that chosen applicants will attend preparation for Dredge Cadets & NCVT for 18 months, for Electrical Officers for 8 months, and for Marin Engineers for 6 months. Contenders must pay the necessary fees and SC / S members may not have to pay the fee.
Applicants who want to get Visakapatnam jobs kindly make the DCIL online registration on or before 04-10-2020 to 17-10-2020. DCIL Visakapatnam Jobs 2020 applies online and Dredging Corporation notification is available on the official website (dredge-india.nic.in).
Further details on Dredging Corporation of India Limited(DCIL) Notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on Dredging Corporation of India Limited(DCIL) Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of DCIL Visakapatnam Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Dredging Corporation of India Limited(DCIL)|
|Name of the posts||Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV(Trainees)|
|Job posting information||on a contract basis|
|No. of Vacancies||55 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Starting Date to Apply||03-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17-10-2020|
Dredging Corporation of India Vacancies Details
|Name of the Trainee||Number of Posts|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||10|
|NCV(Near Coastal Voyage)(Trainee)||15|
Eligibility Criteria for DCIL NCV (Trainees), Engineer & Other Posts
- Dredge Cadets: Applicant should have completed a Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineer: Applicant should have graduated in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Electrical Officer: Applicant should have graduated in Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro-Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
- NCV(Trainee): Applicant should be passed in X th Class from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping.
Age Limit for
- The applicant Minimum Age limit should be less than 25 years as of 31.12.2020 and the Maximum age limit not more than 30 years as of 30.09.2020.
- The Applicant Selected for the During the training period Dredge Cadets will get the monthly stipend is Rs.15000/-
- For Trainee Electrical Officers, Trainee Marine Engineers will get the monthly stipend is Rs.25000/-
- Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees) will get the monthly stipend is Rs 10,000/-
- The selection of the candidate would be based on the merit marks percentage obtained in the prescribed qualification, the ranking will be decided by a committee appointed by the discretion of the Management of DCIL.
Application Process for DCIL Recruitment 2020
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Non Refundable Application fee for the General category are required to pay Rs.1,000/-
- and SC/ST categories are Exempt for the Application fee.
How to Apply for DCIL Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates are advised to go to the Online application link of DCIL.
- Click Career finds the advertisement Recruitment of Dredge Cadets,TMEs,TEOs,NCVTs on Contract Basis, click on the advertisement.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for DCIL Recruitment 2020.
- Filling of Application form
- Upload the digital Photo (up to 50KB),Signature (up to 50KB),Certificates(250 Kb)
- Ssubmission of the Application Form.
- After the online application has been completed successfully, an “ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER” will be created and the same should be specified in all subsequent references.
- Applicant Should pay the Application fee Through Online payment.
Important Dates for DCIL Job Alert 2020
- Notification Announced Date is 03-10-2020.
- Online Applications will be Start on 04-10-2020.
- The last date for submission of online applications on 17-10-2020
Important Links for DCIL Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of DCIL Job Alert 2020|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of DCIL Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of DCIL|