CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form Re-opened Apply Now
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification regarding the re-opening of the online portal for submission of the online application form of Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020. The last date has been further extended till 10 Sept 2020 due to COVID-19 breakdown. All Candidates can apply through the use of the official website of CSIR UGC NET and the candidates who have not previously been able to complete or submit their application form; they can also complete their CSIR UGC NET- June 2020 APPLICATION FORM. The CSIR UGC NET exams will be carried out at All India level in various cities. The revised date for the CSIR UGC NET exam will be updated on our website. All the applicants can apply online via the official website. Details of the test, registration process and eligibility requirements are given below:
Joint CSIR UGC NET 2020 Examination is already postponed and will be notified later on the official website of CSIR UGC NET to determine the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and to determine the eligibility of a Lecture (LS)/Assistant Professorship in certain subject areas falling within the Faculty of Science and Technology.
5. Mathematical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2020
(a) Candidates have M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55 percent of marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD).
(b) B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply for this CSIR UGC NET Application form.
(c)Candidates with Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years.
(d)Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)/ Associate Professorship.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC NET 2020
- For Junior Research Fellowship JRF: Maximum 28 years
- Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship: No Upper age limit
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET Online form 2020
UGC CSIR NET Examination Fee is categories as below
- General/General-EWS candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-
- OBC-NCL candidates Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-
- for PwD candidates there is No Examination Fee
Examination Schedule :
CSIR UGC NET 2020 examination will be going to held on 21st June 2020(will be notified later).
How to Apply the CSIR UGC NET Online Form
- Online Application is processed through only using the Official website of UGC CSIR
- Fill the basic details along with Email Id & Mobile No. in Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- In the Educational section, candidates need to enter their Academic Educational details carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of the Candidate’s Photographs (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Pay Examination fee through online mode using debit card / Internet Banking and keep proof of fee paid.
- submit an application after verified finally. and take a print out of submitted NET Online Application form
Important Dates for UGC NET Online form
- Start date of Online Application: 16th March 2020.
- Last date of Online Application (Revised): 15th April 2020, Extended to 15th June 2020 and again extend to 10th Sept 2020 till 5 pm.
- Last date for fee payment: 16th April 2020, Extended to 15th June 2020 and again extended to 10th Sept 2020 till 11:50 pm
- Corrections in the Application Form (Revised dates): 11th Sept 2020 to 17th Sept 2020
Payscale for CSIR UGC NET Notification 2020
Junior Research Fellowship Stipend
A JRF selected from the stipend of CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.31,000/- p.m. (Reviewed) Two years in first. In addition, the University / Institution will receive an annual Rs.20,000/- 2 per Fellow dependent grant. The terms and conditions of the Fellowship shall be governed by the CSIR, UGC, or Research Scheme, as applicable.
Focused Links for UGC CSIR NET 2020
|CSIR UGC NET Online Form Links|
|The Official Web Site|
For Additional updates on Exams, Entrance Tests Please visit and Book Mark our Website: VijethaJobs.com