CSIR TKDL Job Alert 2020: CSIR Traditional Knowledge Digital Library Unit (TKDL) selects eligible applicants for the 09 vacancy positions of the Project Associate-I workers is solely on a temporary and conditional basis. Applicants involved in recruiting should download the advertising from the official website, csir.res.in.The recruiting process for CSIR TKDL Recruitment 2020 has already begun. Applicants who are qualifying may apply their applications online on or before 17-10-2020.
CSIR TKDL Notification 2020 online applications are accepted from interested applicants who fulfill the requisite educational and job criteria to work on a project entitled “Digitization of Indian Medicine Systems – Ayurveda and Unani and Yoga” (MLP0004).CSIR-TKDL Recruiting of 09 Project Associate. The dedication shall initially be until 31-03-2021. This may or may not extend up to the maximum period of 31-03-2025, i.e. the co-terminus of the program. Aspirants who are searching for jobs in Delhi govt jobs can use this chance and apply it.
BE/B Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/BAMS (Ayurveda)/Master’s degree in Yoga, Sanskrit language applicant should have 35 years for the required age limit and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of CSIR TKDL Jobs 2020 through the written test on 21,23 and 27 October 2020. Those applicants who are selected for the CSIR-TKDL Project Associate-I will be received the monthly salary of Rs.31,000/- as per the govt.norms. The selected applicant will be located in Delhi.
Candidates should apply the CSIR TKDL Vacancy 2020 online applications that started on 08-10-2020 and closing on the date of 17-10-2020. Further details on CSIR-TKDL Project Associate-I job notification 2020 such as educational qualifications, age limits, application mode, fees, and how to apply. for Regular updates on CSIR-TKDL Project Associate-I Notification, visit our website frequently Vijethajobs.com.
Details of CSIR TKDL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL)|
|Name of the post||Project Associate-I|
|Job posting information||on a temporary and contract basis.|
|No. of Vacancies||09 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||08-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17-10-2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR TKDL Project Associate Jobs 2020
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Associate-I (Information Technology)||01|
|Project Associate-I (Ayurveda)||06|
|Project Associate-I (Yoga)||01|
|Project Associate-I (Sanskrit)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR TKDL Recruitment 2020
- Project Associate-I (Information Technology): Applicant should possess BE/B Tech in Computer Science/ Computer
Applications or IT/MCA from a recognized University.
- Project Associate-I (Ayurveda): Applicant should hold in BAMS (Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
- Project Associate-I (Yoga): Applicant should have a Master’s degree in Yoga from a recognized University.
- Project Associate-I (Sanskrit): Applicant should have a Master’s degree in the Sanskrit language from a recognized University.
- Applicant upper age limit should be 35 years and the Age relaxation for candidates statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India.
- Applicants who are selected through National Eligibility Tests –CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship/GATE scholars will get the Monthly Stipend Rs. 31,000/-+HRA.
Selection Process for CSIR TKDL Vacancy 2020
- The Recruitment process of the applicant for the CSIR-TKDL job Notification 2020 on the based on Written test and Interview.
- The Written Test will be conducted for the post of Project Associate-I (Information Technology) on 21-10-2020,
- for the post of Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) on 23-10-2020,
- for the post of Project Associate-I (Yoga)& Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) on 27-10-2020.
How to Apply for CSIR TKDL Notification 2020
- Aspirants go to the official website @ www.csir.res.in
- Click Home >> What’s New
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and all the details given in the advertisement.
- Through the Apply Online link given below, apply for the above posts.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
Important Dates for CSIR TKDL Job Alert 2020
- Online Applications will be starts on 08-10-2020.
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications on 17-10-2020.
Important Links for CSIR-TKDL Project Associate Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CSIR-TKDL Job Alert 2020|
|The Official Web Site of CSIR-TKDL|