CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020: Looking for new Vacancies in the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR)?. Here is an opportunity to recruit 34 Technical Assistants and Technical Officers of Advertisement No. : IITR/ 2-2020/Technical Dated 17.08.2020 in various disciplines of this institute. All the candidates who are applying to this recruitment are advised to read out the information pertaining to the Employment which is given in the notification on the official website. The candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format given by this institute on or before 05-Oct-2020.
Applicants participating in the recruitment must verify that they are eligible for this post in the given notification. You can find all the specific information below for eligibility. We have provided information on the vacancy, education, experience, age limit, wage, application fee, salary, application process, etc in the following sections. Read the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) Jobs details and see the official notification for more information. Once you have confirmed that you are eligible, you can apply online using the link provided below. Take the following directions to apply for the job. If you have any questions, contact the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) officials or follow our website regularly for more websites.
Details Of CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Toxicology Research|
|Name of the Board||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job posting information||Technical Asst, Technical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||34|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-09-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05-10-2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
- There are a total of 31 vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant.
- There are a total of 03 vacancies for the post of Technical Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Asst/Officer Jobs@CSIR IITR
The Educational Qualification and experience for each post of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer in various disciplines of Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Statistics, Library Sciences, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering will be varied with each other. For the detailed information on Qualifications, post wise experience please refer to the official notification given by the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research.
- The upper age limit should not exceed more than 28 years as on the date of application for the post of Technical Assistant.
- The upper age limit should not exceed more than 30 years as on the date of application for the post of Technical Officer.
Pay Scale for Technical Asst/Officer Jobs in CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
- The pay scale for the post of Technical Assistant is in the Pay Matrix Level – 6 ranges in between Rs.35400-112400.
- The pay scale for the post of Technical Officer is in the Pay Matrix Level – 7 ranges in between Rs.44900-142400.
Selection Process for CSIR IITR Technical Jobs
- All the applications which are received in the due date will be screened by the Screening Committee of IITR.
- The screened candidates will be called for Trade/Skill Test and the qualified applicants will be promoted to the next stage.
- The applicants in the final stage will undergo a competitive written examination and the applicants who will obtain merit in this exam will be selected.
Application Process for Technical Asst/Officer vacancies @CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
The Application Fee for Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Recruitment 2020 is given as follows for various categories of Castes.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of Gen/OBC/EWS should pay an amount of Rs 100/-.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of SC/ST/PwD/Women/Regular CSIR Employees/Abroad candidates are exempted from the payment of a fee.
How to Apply for Technical Jobs in CSIR IITR Recruitment
- All the Eligible candidates may visit the IITR Official Website and apply online.
- The filled-in online application has to be taken a print out, sign the same, and attach the self-attested mandatory documents & Photo.
- The print out of the application along with the relevant documents must reach CSIR-IITR on or before 21.10.2020, 5:00 p.m.
- The application form should be sent in an envelope super-scribed
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code )” by speed/Registered post only.
- The application form has to be sent to the following address.
Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research,
Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Post Bag No. 80, Lucknow-226001
Important Dates for CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
The starting date of online application is: 02-09-2020
Important Links for CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
|The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020|
|ONLINE APPLICATION Link of CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020|
|The Official Web Site of IITR|
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com