CSIR IIP Recruitment: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Indian Petroleum Institute has released a notification to fill 46 vacancies for Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate, and Lab Technician positions. The detailed Notice of Recruitment (Advt No. 03/2020) is available on the Institute’s official website, i.e. www.iip.res.in.
Candidates who have completed their B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc, M.Tech, MS, MD, are eligible to apply. In addition to other information before applying online, interested candidates can go through the advertisement and find out about the terms and conditions of the recruitment. The selection of eligible candidates shall be made on the basis of online interviews. From 15.07.2020 to 24.07.2020. Education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, the application process, details are given below.
Vacancy Details of CSIR IIP Recruitment
As told in the official Notification by CSIR IIP Recruitment 2020 the vacancy information is given below.
|Project Associate – I||38|
|Senior Project Associate||5|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR IIP Notification
The aspirants who are applying for CSIR IIP Recruitment should have the below-described qualifications
Senior Project Associate :
- The aspirants applying for CSIR IIP Recruitment for the post of Senior Project Associate should have qualified in M.Sc, M.Tech, or Doctoral Degree or MD/ MS.
Project Associate :
- The aspirants applying for CSIR IIP Recruitment for the post of Project Associate should have qualified in Masters Degree/ M.Sc in Chemistry.
- The aspirants applying for CSIR IIP Recruitment for the post of Laboratory Associate should have qualified in B.Sc or 3 Years Diploma in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Virology/ Medical laboratory.
CSIR IIP Jobs Age Limit
- Senior Project Associate: The aspirants applying for the post of Senior Project Associate their upper age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Project Associate: The aspirants applying for the post of Project Associate their upper age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- Laboratory Assistant: The aspirants applying for the post of Laboratory Assistant their upper age limit should not exceed 50 years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process for CSIR IIP Notification
The selected candidates will get the salary from CSIR IIP. vacancy wise salary details are described below.
- The aspirants who are selected for the post of Senior Project Associate the CSIR IIP will pay of Rs.42,000/-
- The candidates who are selected for the post of Project Associate the CSIR IIP will pay of Rs.31,000/-
- The aspirants who are selected for the post of Senior Laboratory Assistant the CSIR IIP will pay of Rs.20,000/-
- Selection is to be made via Skype based on an online interview. The interview date will be notified separately on the CSIR-IIP website.
Application Process for CSIR IIP Recruitment
The aspirants who are applying for CSIR IIP Recruitment should pay the application fee as per CSIR IIP rules.
How to Apply for CSIR IIP Jobs
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.iip.res.in.
- Candidates are required to provide their SKYPE ID in the “Remarks” field, which is at the end of the application form.
- If the applicant does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should make a new valid e-mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants are expected to fill in all information relating to their educational credentials, experience, etc. in the online application form since these data would be used for the screening of applications.
- Applicants are expected to submit scanned copies of their documents before applying, without which their application would be summarily rejected.
- After submitting an online application, download and save your Application form.
Important Dates for CSIR IIP Recruitment
- starting date for CSIR IIP application: 15-07-2020.
- Closing date for CSIR IIP application: 24-07-2020.
Important Links for CSIR IIP Notification
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com