CSIR-IICT Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate and Project Assistant: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) under the Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology(IICT) is conducting Online Interview for the 27 vacancies for Chemical & Physical Sciences, Biology, Bio-Chemical & Biotechnology(BBB), Chemical Engineering positions under various sponsored projects purely on temporarily and co-terminus with the respective project.
Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D. in Relevant Discipline applicants are having a minimum age limit is 32 years and a maximum age limit is 50 years applicants are applied for those vacancies of CSIR-IICT Job Recruitment 2021 and selection of the candidate for the recruiting of CSIR-IICT Job through the Online Interview. those applicants who are selected for the CSIR-IICT Job will be received the monthly consolidated stipend as per the Govt. norms.
The interested Applicant should apply for the CSIR-Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology(IICT) job recruitment 2021 through online starts on 02-01-2021 and online applications will be closed on 11-01-2021.so applicant must apply the CSIR-IICT Project Associate job recruitment on before the last date.
Here you can find information on CSIR-IICT Project Associate Notice, such as educational credentials, age limits, mode of the Applications, payments, and how to apply for daily CSIR-IICT Project Associate Recruitment notifications, visit our website Vijethajobs.com regularly.
Details about CSIR-IICT Project Associate Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology(IICT)|
|Job role||purely temporarily|
|No. of Vacancies||27 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||02-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||11-01-2021|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
CSIR-IICT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Consolidated Stipend|
|Chemical & Physical Sciences|
Senior Project Associate
|02||Rs.36,000/- to Rs.50,000/-|
|Project Associate – I||12||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.31,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow–P
/ Project Associate – I
|Biology, Bio-Chemical & Biotechnology(BBB)|
|Senior Project Associate||01||Rs.47,000+HRA|
|Senior Research Fellow – P||01||Rs.35,000/-|
|Project Associate – II||01||Rs.35,000/-+HRA|
|Project Associate – I||01||Rs.31,000/-+HRA|
|Project Associate – II||02||Rs.28,000/- to Rs.35,000/-+HRA|
|Project Associate -I||02||Rs.25,000/-+HRA|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-IICT Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Chemical & Physical Sciences: Applicants should have post-graduate in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry with NET/GATE, and P.hD in Organic Chemistry (Chemical Sciences) from a recognized university.
- Biology, Bio-Chemical & Biotechnology(BBB): Applicants should have post-graduate/graduate in Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ Molecular Microbiology/M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology /M.Tech in Biotechnology /Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology with 2 years of research experience in Microalgae cultivation, wastewater treatment, and biomass valorization.
- Chemical Engineering: Applicant should have B.Tech in Chem. Engg/M.Tech in Chem. Engg/post graduated in Chemical Sciences/Degree/ Diploma in Multimedia in Animation, Audio & Video Editing / Graphic Design / Visual effects.
Age Limit of CSIR-IICT Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Age limit for Project Scientist – I, Project Associate – II, Project Associate – I is 35 Years, 32 years for Senior Research Fellow – P, 40 years for Senior Project Associate, and 50 years for Project Assistant positions.
Selection Process for CSIR-IICT Recruitment 2021
Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be made through Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply for Project Associate Jobs in CSIR IICT
- Applicants must visit the Online application link of CSIR-IICT is available below in our blog.
- Applicants should download and fill out the application form and print the completed application form CSIR-IICT 2021. The aspirant should attach a photograph and a signature and upload a single PDF file (not exceeding 10 MB in size) and, if necessary, be subject to verification during an online interview.
- Applicants who are tentatively selected for CSIR-IICT are required to produce all uploaded documents together with the originals at the time of entry into CSIR-IICT.
Updated Dates for CSIR-IICT Jobs Notification in Hyderabad
- The Applications will be starts from 02-01-2021.
- The Last date for submission of Applications on 11-01-2021.
Application form links
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CSIR-IICT Project Associate Recruitment 2021|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION Link of CSIR-IICT Project Associate Jobs 2021|
|The Official Web Site of CSIR-IICT|