CSIR CSIO Project Associate Recruitment 2020: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation(CSIO) released the recruitment notification of 09 positions for Sr. Project Associate, Project Associate-II(Electronics, Mechanical, Computer), Project Assistant posts with the Advertisement No.is 08/2020. These posts are Filling up of temporary positions and preparing a waitlisted panel for future requirements against various sponsored R & D projects. The Tenure of the project is Up to June 2022.
B.E/B.Tech in Specific subjects and experience with relevant field applicants are applying for the above posts. The age limit should be 35 to 50 years. Mode of the recruiting of the applicants through the selection committee. the Selection panel selected the applicants through shortlisted applicants are eligible for Written Test/Interview. The Jobseeker who will be selected for those positions will hire the stipend of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.40,000/-+HRA.
Eligible applicants should apply for this recruitment online only. Applicants send the relevant documents along with the application form to the project leader’s Mail on or before 12-12-2020. Interested applicants can read all the following details and check whether they are eligible as per the given conditions in the official notification. Aspirants can have a daily look at our site website for the new updates of CSIR–CSIO Project Associate Recruitment 2020
Details of CSIO Project Associate Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Board||Central Scientific Instruments Organization|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Project Associate, Project Associate-II(Electronics, Mechanical, Computer), Project Assistant|
|Job posting information||temporarily|
|No. of Vacancies||09 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||27-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12-12-2020|
|Application Mode||Through E-mail|
CSIO Vacancy Project Associate Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Sr. Project Associate||01|
|Project Associate-II(Electronics, Mechanical, Computer)||06|
CSIO Notification Eligibility Project Associate/ Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Sr. Project Associate: Applicant should hold in B. Tech. / B.E. Electronics with 04 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Project Associate-II(Electronics, Mechanical, Computer): Applicant should hold in B. Tech./B.E in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university and two years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- Project Assistant: Applicant should hold in diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics / graduated in PCM Production Engineering from a recognized university and Knowledge of mechanical workshop practices/ mechanical components fabrication/ mechanical drawings/ electronic circuits and systems/ electronic test & measuring types of equipment/ project documentation.
Age Limit of Project Associate in CSIO Recruitment 2020
Applicant’s upper age limit for Sr. Project Associate is 40 years and 35 years for Project Associate-II(Electronics, Mechanical, Computer) and 50 years for Project Assistant positions.
CSIO Salary to Project Assistants
- The Sr. Project Associate carries the stipend is Rs.42,000/-+HRA.
- The Project Associate-II applicant who is selected through CSIR-UGC NET or GATE will get a stipend is Rs.35,000/-+HRA and the normal applicant will get Rs.28,000/-+HRA.
- Project Assistant applicant will 3 years of experience scholars get Increment of 15% Rs.20,000/- + HRA.
CSIO Project Associate Jobs Selection Process
The placement of the nominee hired for the CSIO Project Associate by the Screening Committee would have the discretion to pick the applicants for the interview based on a written test or a percentage of marks or a desirable qualification/experience or higher qualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to be interviewed.
The chosen candidates are expected to enter within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appointment bid, following completion of pre-appointment formalities such as medical examination and character evaluation, etc.
How to apply to CSIO Jobs 2020 Project Associate/Assistant Recruitment
Applicants can download the application form from the ‘Recruitment’ page on the CSIR-CSIO website https://www.csio.res.in/and submit the above requirements of age, educational qualifications, and experience certificate in a single PDF file not exceeding 6 MB along with the properly filled-in application form via e-mail to Project Leader at email@example.com with the topic ‘Application for t 08/2020″ on or around 12-12-2020 at 5:00 PM.
Important Dates for CSIO Project Associate Notification
- Starting date for apply online from 27-11-2020.
- The last date for submission of online applications on 12-12-2020.
Application Links for CSIO Project Associate Recruitment 2020
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of CSIO Jobs 2020 Project Associate Recruitment|
|The Official Web Site of CSIO|