Collector and District Magistrate Koraput Recruitment 2020-Teacher Vacancy Application Form: The Office of Collector & District Magistrate, Koraput has issued a notification. The authorities are interested in hiring candidates for the posts of TGT, Sanskrit Teacher, Hindi Teacher, PET in the High schools/Girls High School under SC, ST development department on a contractual basis. There are 26 jobs that must be filled with dynamic and vigorous candidates. Candidates who are interested in teaching posts recruitment may start applying through the given Collector and District Magistrate Koraput Application Form from 22 June 2020.
Teacher Vacancy Details of Collector and District Magistrate Koraput Recruitment 2020
The following is the category post wise vacancy details which are given in the official notification.
|Category of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|BSc BEd. CBZ||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs in Collector and District Magistrate Koraput
Educational Qualification of Teaching Vacancy in Koraput
|Category of the Post||Necessary Educational Qualification|
|BA, BEd Teacher||The candidate must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Arts / Commerce (with two school subjects) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized university with OSSTET.|
|BSc BEd Teacher||The candidate must have obtained a bachelor degree in Science (CBZ) (with two school subjects) from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a Degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and. affiliated to a recognized University with OSSTE.|
|Sanskrit Teacher||The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with Sanskrit as one of the subjects from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized university with OSSTET.|
|Hindi||The candidate must have obtained a Bachelors’ Degree with Hindi as one of the optional / Honours. Subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) and M.A.in Hindi with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with OSSTET.|
|PET||The candidate must have obtained an Intermediate or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) and CPEd/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed from a recognized university with OSSTET.|
Age Limit for Teaching posts in Koraput
The applicant’s age must be in the range of below 32 yrs and above 21 yrs of age on 01.01.2020 for all the posts irrespective of their specialization.
- 05 years in case of candidates belonging to the ST, SC, SEBC & Women candidates.
- 10 years in case of candidates belonging to PHC.
- The Age shall be relaxed for Ex-serviceman as per Odisha Ex-Service Men Rule, 1989.
Pay Scale of Collector and District Magistrate Koraput Teaching Jobs 2020
The salary paid to the selected candidates will be a consolidated pay on a monthly basis.
|Category of Post||Fixed salary per month|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Rs 16880/-|
|Sanskrit Teacher(Trained)||Rs 16880/-|
|Sanskrit Teacher(Un Trained)||Rs 10000/-|
|Hindi Teacher(Trained)||Rs 16880/-|
|Hindi Teacher(Un Trained)||Rs 10000/-|
|p.e.t.with Cped||Rs 10000/-|
|p.e.t.with Bped||Rs 16880/-|
Selection Process of Teaching posts in Koraput
- The list of selected candidates for the interview will be prepared 1.5 times the category of candidates applied to that particular post.
- The selection of the candidates will be made by the District Selection Committee headed by the Collector, Project Administrator, District Inspector of Schools, and District Welfare Officer, who are the members of the committee.
Application Process of Teaching posts in Koraput
Application Fee for Teaching posts in Koraput
The Application fee for various teaching posts is given as follows for various categories of Castes in their official notification.
|Category of Application||Application Fee|
|Unreserved, EWS & OBC||100|
- A Bank draft of Rs. 100/- should be payable at SBI, Koraput in respect of District Welfare Officer.
How to Apply for Teaching posts in Koraput
- The candidates are required to download the application format from the official website of the District collector i.e., www.koraput.nic.in
- As the screening / shortlisting of applications will be carried out on the basis of information provided by the applicants via the application form, it is important that the applicants provide only reliable, full and appropriate information. Providing incorrect/false information will be a disqualification and the Office of the collector & District Magistrate will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of providing such information.
- The filled-in application should be sent to the following address by courier/post
District Welfare Officer
Pincode – 764020
- The application should reach the above-mentioned address on or before 20-07-2020
Important Dates for Teaching posts in Koraput Teacher Vacancy
Starting date of receiving the applications: 22-06-2020
Last date for receiving the applications: 20-07-2020
Important Links for Teaching posts in Koraput Teacher Vacancy
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com