CMERI Recruitment 2020: CSIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur is organizing a recruitment process for the ‘CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) GATE‘. For this recruitment, the CMERI organization has declared 05 vacancies. Applicants who appeared for the GATE exam may apply for various research activities and programs under this recruitment process. In consideration of the effects of COVID-19, the selection round is performed by SKYPE. Eligible aspirants are appointed as on a temporary basis. The detailed notification with advt no. 03/2020 can be found on the official website. Interested aspirants should visit the official organization’s website @cmeri.res.in, and applying an online application form on or before 02-08-2020.
Engineering job holders can grab this good opportunity. B.E./B.Tech completed applicants the post may be requested in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science and Engineering. All interested aspirants must have a clear GATE ranking. ME/M.Tech applicants are not recommended to apply for the post. Eligible applicants are expected to register only in ACSIR for their Integrated Dual Degree Ph.D. (IDDP). The highest qualifying candidates have a maximum age of 28 years as of 02-08-2020. Aspirants can submit their application form at email@example.com. The application form and all original certificates, mark sheets, and a recent passport size photo should be issued in a specified form. The SKYPE ID, mobile number and email address must be included in the form. For further information about CSIR – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) in Durgapur Recruitment 2020 candidates can visit the official website @www.cmeri.res.in.
Vacancy Details of CMERI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organization||CSIR–Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur|
|Name of the vacancy||CSIR-JRF(GATE)|
|Total no of vacancies||05|
|Job category||Central Government|
|Job location||Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur|
Eligibility Criteria for CMERI JRF Recruitment 2020
CMERI JRF Notification 2020 Educational Qualification
Applicants Should have qualified in BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent with valid GATE Score.
Age Limit for CMERI GATE Jobs
For the eligible applicants who wanted to apply CSIR-CMERI recruitment 2020 their upper age limit is 28 years as on 02-08-2020.
Pay Scale for CMERI JRF with Gate Jobs
- Applicants who are selected in the CMERI in JRF Vacancy their salary is for the first 2 years Rs 31000/-.
- on the completion of two years as JRF-GATE, the fellowship may be upgraded to SRF-GATE, and stipend may be increased up to Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
Selection Process for CMERI JRF Jobs Recruitment
The aspirant’s selection process is based on the score obtained in the interview.
Application Process for JRF Recruitment in CMERI
Mode of Application:
Applicants can fill the prescribed application form and it should be sent to the email address with all original certificates, mark sheets, and a recent passport size photo.
How to Apply for CMERI GATE Recruitment 2020
- Applicants who are going to apply the CMERI application form should visit the CSIR-CMERI official website @ www.cmeri.res.in.
- Then click on option Careers in those vacancies on the top of the home page.
- In that, we can find the notification of engagement for CSIR JRF (GATE) against the advertisement number 03/2020 and open the notification.
- Aspirants read the notification to check eligibility and all other necessary things.
- Eligible applicants can download the application form and fill it properly.
- Aspirants can send their application form through an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be mentioned the SKYPE ID, mobile number, and email ID in the CMERI application form.
Important Dates for CMERI JRF Recruitment 2020
The last date for the JRF application is 02-08-2020.
Important Links for CMERI JRF Notification 2020
For more jobs in Government Sector Please visit our Website: VijethaJobs.com