CSIR CLRI Recruitment Notification: Looking for Latest Vacancy in CLRI Chennai CLRI Recruitment 2020 notification published on June 18, 2020, for both fresher and experienced applicants. Get the official direct link for the online application of CLRI Chennai’s latest recruitment along with the current official notification of CSIR CLRI scientist recruitment. Find all recent 32 CLRI 2020 vacancies in India and verify all latest CLRI 2020 Vacancies. The Eligible aspirants can apply for this CLRI recruitment on or before 26-06-2020.
CLRI, Chennai is a National Laboratory under the umbrella of the CSIR and a leading Center of Leather Science&Technology Study & Devaluation with many national & international programmers. I want to engage talented candidates on a purely temporary basis as per qualifications.
Vacancy details of CLRI Recruitment
|Senior Research Fellow Ship||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||3|
Eligibility Criteria For CLRI Notification:
- Senior Research Fellow: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in Renewable Energy / Thermal Engineering / Energy Engineering. Selected through CSIR-UGC CET or the GATE and National CSIR/ DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ 11Sc / IISER / UGC / ICAR etc.
- Research Associate: MD/Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- Project Assistant: ME / M. Tech in the field of biomedical engineering, medical electronics, mechanics, footwear science, and engineering 55% by an identified university/institute.
- Project Scientist: Project assistance: M.Tech in bio-pharmaceutical/ genetic engineering with 55 % marks of the University / Institute of Approved Recognized.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Chemical and Biochemicals / Biotechnology MSC and CSIR-UGC NET or GATE CSIR-UGC NET or GATE o in chemical sciences.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020, i.e., the Aspirant must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
Selection Details of CLRI Recruitment
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates with BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Green Energy Candidates with research experience on biomass fuel derived from organic solid waste are given preferential treatment.
- Research Associate: Computer-Assisted Drug Discovery (CAD) and Molecular Dynamics Simulations using standard packages involving viral protein with open source codes are ideally used by candidates with a background in molecular docking in both open source and trade software packages.
- Project Scientist: A preference is given to applicants with 5 years of IPR-related training.
- Project Assistance: Preference is given to candidates with R&D skills with 02 years of bioprocessing leather processing experience.
- Junior Research Fellow : BE/ B. Tech / ME / M. Tech in Leather Technology / Biotech / Environmental Engineering and selected by CSIR-UGC NET or GATE, or by CSIR DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ IIT / IISER / UGC / ICAR etc.
Tenure /Stipend details of CLRI Recruitment:
Senior Research Fellow: 01 years Rs.35,000/- plus HRA per month.
Research Associate: 01 year Rs.42,000/- per month plus HRA.
Project Scientist: 01 year Rs.67,000/- per month plus HRA.
Project Assistance:01 year Rs.35,000/- plus HRA per month.
Junior Research Fellow:01 year Rs.31,000/- plus HRA per month.
Online Application for CLRI Notification
Eligible candidates can apply through Online application process on or before 25-06-2020 will be called for interview through Video Conferencing scheduled on 26th June 2020 from 09:00 AM
Important Dates of CLRI Recruitment :
Date of Online Application started:12-06-2020
Last date of Application: 26-06-2020
Important links for CLRI Notification :
For more govt jobs please Look at VijethaJobs.com